Home» Forum» Books & Writing» I’m writing a book?

I’m writing a book?

Back to Books & Writing

This could go two ways. One I could actually finish or two I could get pissed off with it and forget it. I’m hoping I could finish it. 

It’s gonna be about 2 families in the zombie apocalypse. And they have a big farm but it gets taken over and all this other bs and they have to leave and they travel finding people and helping them (I watch a lot of twd it’s pushing me to make this) 

but mainly I need character ideas because I’m struggling so bad with this 

If anyone has tips or suggestions please lmk 🙏

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!

I’d like to help you with the title and maybe even sketch something? But I’ll have to know what the topic is about. I swear I’ll do it even if my drawing takes way too long to finish, that also gives you opportunities to write it all and I can make about 3+ cover drawings by that time ^^ only if you want me to help you on that, no pressure on your work either writing a book is like a real life journey <3

@Retardead.

OMG YES THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN COOL!! :clap:When I get more stuff written down about it I’ll lyk?

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!

@✞𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 OFC! Take your time, I’ll try my best as well to help <33

You must be logged in to reply.