Home» Forum» General Discussion» what gear do you bring with for traveling?

what gear do you bring with for traveling?

Back to General Discussion

do you pack everything you think you could ever need in one of those giant checked-luggage-only suitcases the size of a person or are you the type to hop on the bus with a backpack with your wallet and phone and figure out the rest later?

tbh it rlly depends. I pack a lot more if I'm travelling, but when it comes to EDC (every day carry), I'll carry:

  1. my keitai
  2. keys
  3. wallet
  4. iPod
  5. PSVita
  6. eeePC or Pansonic Let's Note
  7. occasionally a notebook altho that has mainly been replaced with OneNotee
  8. Blackberry Android smartphone if I need it altho I dislike using it



she/they - Welsh - keitai/garaho user - Fedora KDE + WinXP + WinVista - will hyperfixate!

You must be logged in to reply.