Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EARPHONES :((((

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EARPHONES :((((

Back to Rants & Vents

ok so like a month ago i got a new pair of IEMs cuz my headphones were too small for my ears and they were hurting my piercings, i got the KZ Duonic ones, theyre really good i definitely recommend them. However, a week ago when I was in a bus with my laptop, while trying to use them i think i accidentally hit them somewhere but they made a really loud "THUNK" sound and since then the right one has stopped working :(((( It only produces the really high frequency sounds and i cant hear any mid and low frequencies. I tried going to amazon for a replacement/refund since thats where i bought them from, but the button was non existent, and when i tried to get to customer support, there was literally no phone number on amazon, the field was straight up blank. I had to scour the internet to find the KZ customer support email, and i emailed them yesterday, and im still waiting on a response. I hope that they reach out to me soon. cuz the IEMs were kinda pricey for me, and i need to listen to music or i am going to go insane without hearing gerard way's sweet voice screaming in my ears.

You must be logged in to reply.