Home» Forum» Games» Anyone here like DOOM?

Anyone here like DOOM?

Back to Games

My favourite doom games are DOOM 2 and DOOM Eternal. I still like the whole franchise in general, except that I don't really pay attention to DOOM 3 and idk why lol

And for extra doom games, I think Sigil is pretty cool

I have Doom 1, 2, 64, 2016, and Eternal. I mostly play the classic games and haven't got to the modern ones yet

DOOM OMG OMG that's one of my top ten games 

I JUST GOT DOOM THE DARK AGES !!!!!!!!!!!!

I also played 64 but idk I think that's the hardest

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!) Omg dark ages looks so sick!!! But so expensive 😭

FUH YEAHH DOOM, I FOUND A WAY OF PLAYING OG DOOM AT SCHOOL AND IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE!!

@Lookilookilookalike//mewmochii :3 OMG ME TOO!!! I've been playing it on the school computers since grade 10

You must be logged in to reply.