Home» Forum» Music» ALL of the songs I listen to

ALL of the songs I listen to

Back to Music

Not a long list bc I don’t listen to music a lot 

  • Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi — Harajuku Nation
  • Kuusou Mesorogiwi - Yousei Teikoku
  • 行列のできるえ-りん診療所 - IOSYS
  • Astral Dogma — 妖精帝國
  • Zoetrope — やなぎなぎ
  • SHIVER — the GazettE
  • Subarashiki Shinsekai (Long Version) — Yuzo Koshiro
  • Aikoi — FictionJunction YUUKA
  • My Secret — 水野佐彩
  • Liar Mask — 真山りか
  • Suna no Oshiro — Harajuku Nation
  • Silent Scream — Anna Blue
  • I'm a Mess — Bebe Rexha
  • Bring Me to Life — Evanescence
  • She's Crazy but She's Mine — Alex Sparrow
  • Criminal — Britney Spears
  • Solo (feat. Demi Lovato) — Clean Bandit
  • Self Control — Bebe Rexha
  • Cool Kids (Radio Edit) — Echosmith
  • Circus — Britney Spears
  • If U Seek Amy — Britney Spears
  • Dollhouse — Melanie Martinez
  • Cry Baby — Melanie Martinez
  • Chiwawa — Wanko Ni Mero Mero
  • Bubblegum K.K. — Qumu
  • Omae Wa Mou — Hikaru Station
  • Nyanpasu — Rainych
  • My R Music Box — saccharinne
  • Say So (Japanese Version) — Rainych
  • Kimi no Toriko — Prod. Nature Boy
  • Renai Circulation — MONOGATARI Series
  • Miku — Anamanaguchi & Hatsune Miku
  • Bubble Tea (feat. Juu & Cind…) — dark cat
  • Flamingo — Kero Kero Bonito

Do whatever you want with this list

(I also have an 8hr long asmr playlist bc I need it to sleep but im lowkey too lazy to copy paste all that)


“Yuki, the safest place is beside me.” — Kaname Kuran

You must be logged in to reply.