I'm doing this cuz I'm bored. Ask me anything! Nothing super pervy tho, I will not hesitate to block you.
I'm doing this cuz I'm bored. Ask me anything! Nothing super pervy tho, I will not hesitate to block you.
Do you believe in the supernatural and/or paranormal? If the answer is yes, could you provide examples of the specific things you believe in regarding those two topics?
@EmptyPromises↯ I'm not sure, I never really had any supernatural experiences. I do think ghost hunting could be fun tho! ![]()
@Impregnated.Scout.tf2 I personally think that many who go ghost hunting choose to believe that they actually experienced something so as to not think that they wasted their time lol. Still, it could certainly be interesting for those who are not as skeptic as me.
Yaoi Yuri or Yenby??? (you cant pick them all)
@xX_LAWLIGHTLOVER_Xx Yaoi. No further comments.
you’re stranded on an island and can only bring 3 books, 3 movies, and 3 more items of your choice to help you survive/escape. what do you pick?
@drwninglessonz For books, scott pilgrim, death note cuz I still need to read it, and the directors cut of jthm. For movies, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, and one of the jackass movies. I'd also bring my mp3 player, my computer, and a chainsaw.
You must be logged in to reply.