Home» Forum» Introductions» Decided to make an intro!! Here it iss! :D

Decided to make an intro!! Here it iss! :D

Back to Introductions

Haii! 👋 I've seen a few others around here doing introductions so I've decided to join in!!

(You can find a lot of this info on my profile loll 😅)

Anyways! 🙃

Name: You can call me by my display name, “Honey Pie” or you can just call me Pie! 😊

I randomly found this website at around 10-12 at night, made an account and wondered around the website till around 2AM soo… here I am making an intro! 😃

I use emoji’s a lot of the time because they're quite expressive! If I speak to you in the future and you don’t like emoji’s, be sure to inform me and I'll respect that! 👍

I'm also quite nervous at first when talking to people but I get the hang of it after a little while. 🙂

I'm a bit slow so if I get something wrong, please don’t be too rude about it! 😭

My main interests are art, violin, and collecting Sonic characters as plushies! 🧸

Somethings I like are: Cute things! Sonic The Hedgehog! And the Marvel Avengers movies! 🍿 

And thats all I can think of for now!! 😁 

Thx for reading and have an epic day!! ⭐️

You must be logged in to reply.