Home» Forum» Music» Give me a song! I’ll rate it :DD

Give me a song! I’ll rate it :DD

Back to Music

I’ve seen many other ppl do this so now I’m curious… GIVE ME SONGS TO RATEE!!!:girdance:


@Nomija 8/10! I like it, but I don’t think I’d put it on a playlist of mine 

"going hard" by DALEXA, cW. I love blasting the song through my headphones so much

@JIBZEL 7/10! Good, but not really my thing :p

I did this song :b

@Liny! 10/10!!! I don’t normally like music like this but omg this is so gud!!! :DDD

if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn - sleeping with sirens

XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr 10/10!! ONE OF MY SWS SONGS :DDD

This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

!!

@Juna ;P 9/10!!! I really like this!! Tysm 4 showing me this!!

Yummy - Ayesha erotica

@♡Ghostie_Vee♡ 5/10! Not a big fan of Ayesha anymore, but this song is still totally iconic

@checkyeskenzie me either but it is iconic 

:]

Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco!!

Alright i have 3 :

trash candy by granrodeo

Duvet by bôa

Tonight tonight tonight by beat crusaders

You must be logged in to reply.