I was tempted to post this under Site Feedback, but thought it'd be more appropriate here, since, really, I don't know what could be done about it other than a no-tolerance policy and banning people on-sight for it, I just want to complain
Just scrolling through the blogs and setting the option to "18+ Only", I'll see a blog that Clearly Was Not Written By An Adult, check the profile, and flat-out see on the profile "My age isn't what it says"/"I'm actually (number that ends in -teen here)", one profile just flat-out had "100" on it
Are minors on here actually just retarded? Can they not possibly fathom why this website has this system in place, or understand why adults might not want to mingle with them? The same minors that moralfag constantly about Diddyepsteinblud Problematic Media, or watch dramaslop videos nonstop about their ilk getting groomed (or ""SA'd"") on Discord, or constantly complain about how Spacehey had no safeguards in place for separating adults and minors, which led to mass grooming being an issue on there, that issue that everyone brings up constantly and all the time completely unwarranted
I get that some people just don't want to make their age known, and I get it--I was that way at one point in time, it's kind of hypocritical of me to even complain about this, I'd've considered lying about your age to be a sign of intelligence back in the day, but those days are long gone.
As a kid, you shouldn't lie about your age or try to force yourself into adult spaces, knowing all the risks that come with that, and then turn around and complain about adults, their hobbies, or their behaviors, I guess is what I'm trying to get at.
