Home» Forum» Art & Photography» What are your inspirations?

What are your inspirations?

Back to Art & Photography

I've always found this question a little bit difficult to answer, cause I'd take inspirations out of many things that I wouldn't be able to really name... ^^"

Though I've been lately taking inspirations off of suda51's art and a bunch of album covers

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

dreams and visual hallucinations of mine over the years , this and a mix of various things ive seen or experienced through childhood (´• ω •`) the disturbing yet comforting elements of this world will always inspire me so much.. if I can give a more visual inspiration , will say that artist “heta-uma” is a very big inspiration for my artwork ヽ(・∀・)ノ and nekojiru, as well

@mrsurrealist I can definitely see the nekojiru influence in your art!! I love nekojiru's art a lot :•)

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

My environment and thoughts. Whenever I read or am somewhere I observe whatever is there to observe and that already brings me a surge of inspiration

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

You must be logged in to reply.