Home» Forum» Help & Advice» When I post art/images it keeps deleting after some days??

When I post art/images it keeps deleting after some days??

Back to Help & Advice

I copy the image address and put it in the little image button and it works right? I post my blog/whatever I'm posting it on, and it's all good. Then after a day or two it all deletes, is it because the images are from discord? I usually send the stuff I wanna keep to my chromebook's account so I can save storage, and I could use google drive but this is my dads pc and he has HELL of a lot of things saved on it that I don't want to delete because 1. its not mine and 2. it has childhood photos.

my plan B would be put them all in a video and post it but that's not really the best thing ever :paranoid:

Yeah discord tries to not be a forever image host and will delete them (: Try using imgbb, postimg, or even the built-in friendrewind gallery (:

You must be logged in to reply.