What youtubers, or even pieces of media, have inspired your style of content and how you make stuff? Im genuinely curious
What youtubers, or even pieces of media, have inspired your style of content and how you make stuff? Im genuinely curious
Always been a fan of low impact editing with more focus on assisting the commentary subtly rather than constantly doing weird ass VFX and SFX every 3 seconds thanks to CallMeKevin doing that style, while I don't like making gameplay videos myself so I cant demonstrate that kind of editing for my own content, I do use it as my primary editing style for clients.
For my own videos, I really like Kilian Experience's parody reviews and been trying to make stuff akin to that. It's really fun making something that almost sounds like the actual recap of a game but in reality is nonsense



You must be logged in to reply.