Home» Forum» General Discussion» What's your comfort character?

What's your comfort character?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 66   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

Ill start!!

mines most likely Todd Anderson from DPS? btw a comfort character is a character from a show, movie, any media that may bring u comfort or be someone you relate too.

Emil from NieR Replicant! I love love love love him so much. He's the kindest, nicest, purest soul on this planet deserving everything. Yet he's also Yoko Taro's favorite punching bag :(

His mere existence keeps me going

Scout from tf2. He's so cute I wanna rip his guts out. <33

Edith Bunker from All In The Family. Few before or since fully embody unconditional love like her

I have a few and most of them notably have never had a day of comfort in their lives so the most obvious one that is actually comfortable is Mitsuki Koga
Mitsuki Koga
HOWEVER if I have to be truthfull to myself, my other comfort characters slightly bring me more comfort.
Mitsuki Koga is more of a "life goal, I wish to be her" character.

If I went for my ACTUAL comfort characters it'd have to be
Heather Mason
Heather Mason orrr....
Audrey Horne
Audrey Horne!
Not characters particularly known for having a comfortable time lmao, but I love them. They make me happy. I have a lot more characters I do love (Vi/Jinx from Arcane, Catra from She-Ra, Amity from The Owl House, Magik from X-Men. I can go on) but these give me the most comfort? I guess? Maybe it's the two I can relate to the most.

@Anemoia

Mitsuki Koga is OSOOO real i luv her im so excited that its getting animated omfg 

Max and Neil from Camp Camp 

Armand from iwtv...hes never had a second of comfort in his 514 years of life and he makes everyones lives a living hell but i love him

Sokka from atla and  Frank Zhang from pjo :D i feel like if i ever met them we would have chill conversation with each other idk

Adachi from cherry magic and Enola Holmes (:

JINX FROM ARCANE as if its not that obvious

obviously Dan Dunne from Half Nelson. love him so much and I've watched that movie so many times now lol

but i would be lying if i didn't say John Price from Call of Duty is my long term comfort character. i even got a little plushie of him and my bff made him a sweater :]

Sylveon, Madoka kaname and Ralsei my beloveds <333333  

davesprite from homestuck saved me from alot of evil no good times 

Ice Bear from WBB...

haruhi from ohshc and otani from lovely★complex !

~ president of the princely order ~

razor from genshin impact :pp

- xoxoxo cerbie

🩷💜🖤 Tails the fox, I used to avidly listen to his SA2 theme song on repeat when I was 9 (still surprisingly a great theme song in relation to his character at the time) :D

basil from omori, luigi from the mario franchise ofc, gaz from invader zim, and retsuko from aggretsuko :^)

all of them are the sweetest ever and deserve to be protected at all costs (and i relate to them a lot) <3

Beavis, Butthead, Chucky xd

happy dogsherlock holmes outline

Listing 41-60 of 66   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.