Home» Forum» General Discussion» what is your favorite food?

what is your favorite food?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 36   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

mine has to be ramen

i luv making it

and eating it at restaurants

its so yumness

what about you?

Ramen 100%

I lovvveee sushi and sweet potatoes. Ik an odd combo but it's so good. Oooo sweet potatoes with cheese is so yummers

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

@Petpeeve mggggg I fucking LOVE a sweet potato roll omfg with the warm tempura in there mmmm. At my university, the local sushi place near campus has a roll named after our school that is a sweet potato roll covered in crab meat?? ?? Id fuck it if i could

@Xx-Dart-Darling-xX YOUU GET ME GIRL. SWEET POTATOES  ARE SO DAMN GOOD. ID marry one if i could 

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

@Petpeeve wait yes but also..sweet potato leaves (cooked ofc) 🤤 iykyk

@essie As an sweet potato eater I've never heard of potato leaves. I feel ashamed I haven't heard about it (ToT)

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

for me its ramen or sushi XD

DEF shrimp pasta and anything chocolate lol <3

PAStA I love pasta. So much. Especially lasagna 

ITALIAN FOCCACIA I LOVE IT OMGOMGOMG

🩷💜🖤 I am an intense LOVER of Chicken Alfredo Pasta, or just anything with parm & pasta yum yum yummy

🩷💜🖤 p.s I love Ramen too >_<

Noodles! I love it sm

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

tacos are so good

either sushi or lasagna but i cant eat gluten so i never get to lasagnas 💔💔😔

I actually love pancakes but not the american ones, here we make it extra thin and big and roll it up after putting on the topping:pp those are delicious

i looove anything noodle / pasta

ramen, fettuccine alfredo, sketti, gnocci, etc   mmm yum yum yum


my top trilogy of food would be macaroni and cheese, yams, and ribs 🥰

I love any type of noodles or anything spicy 

schnitzel with mizeria and mashed potatoes :P

DXxToby_TraumaticxXD was here btw lolz XD

I like a lot of foods so it's kinda hard to pick. Probably pizza, sushi or ramen. Almost any kind of desert or treat too. (except jello, I HATE jello.)

Listing 1-20 of 36   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.