Home» Forum» General Discussion» Who is your weirdest ‘hear me out??’

Who is your weirdest ‘hear me out??’

Back to General Discussion
Listing 141-146 of 146   < Prev 1 ... 6 7 8   Latest ↓

Cause, are yall gonna call me crazy if I say the Flying Dutchman from SpongeBob is fine… 


Replying to @Nonya_BUIZNEZZ</3 (post is on page 1): “I'm not proud of it whatsoever but wut r u gonna do TwT”

@Nonya_BUIZNEZZ</3  same bro

quite the self-confession of me here lol
see, all of my hear-me-outs are romantically based.... I don't really want something sexual with any of 'em to be perfectly frank lol :sweat: (mainly because I'm Pan-romantic! means I only experience romantic attraction for people reguardless of gender :] I don't really talk about that aspect of me much though lol)
but, reguardless, one of them that is on the weirder side is Moguro Fukuzoa from the laughing salesman. he's very confident and funny as a character and for that reason I like him alot. plus, his voice is really cool!(fun fact: the VA behind him did the japanese dub for darth vader and for homer simpson!) though, I'd most likely get cursed by him if I did meet him lol (although considering he has gotten gay couples together canonically, I guess it depends on my luck...)
another one is uh.... well.... from my childhood. you can probably guess from a mile away it's Mr. SB himself. though I have long outgrown the original feelings I had as I got older, I will admit he is a bit of a brain-dweller of mine lol(plus on one of my friend's tomodachi life LTD islands, my mii is actually with a mii of him which I find endlessly funny) if anything though, he'd be more of a bro o' mine nowdays :P
on the less weird of the scale though, there is Dr. Steel. his build is something I aspire to have......... that and his fashion design lol very much rooted in gender envy that one! I remember seeing him for the first time back when I was a little kid and being like "why can't I look like that, just with long hair???" lol
I'd mention the girls I like but I feel like they're alot more.... easy to hear out? like generally people'll understand girl ones alot better most of the time than the guy ones lol (plus it's very hard for me to choose.... so many of them are so pretty........)
and uh... yeah! I think that's the most I'll mention. probably a confession I'll regret but eh, there's weirder things I've done probably :lol:

yamaha 2008 88-key

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE


Listen.

Ginormica from aliens vs monsters

Takinom from chaotic

Homegirl from planet 51

Listing 141-146 of 146   < Prev 1 ... 6 7 8   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.