Home» Forum» General Discussion» Favourite bird?

Favourite bird?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 34   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

My favourite is eurasian jay because I find it fascinating that they can mimic voices. I've been trying to find a reason why they do so, but I couldn't find anything related in books which noted it as a funfact. I heard one mimic a buzzard and a cat.  Not to mention, they're pretty. What's your favourite bird?euroasian jay

* picture is not mine


I like this guy! Peregrine Falcon reaches 240 mph! By very very close 2nd place or maybe tied for 1st are Owls.

I'm not an expert on birds, but I really love these little creatures 😭😭😭😭 It's actually hard to pick just one, so my favorites are the kakapo, the shoebill, and pigeons!! I have two cockatiels and a parakeet, and I think they're amazing too!! 

@arisuuu yo my favourite bird is the kakapo!!! shoebills and pigeons are so sick too i love them!! and i have a cockatiel!!!

Mine is the blue tit :') Because it's cute and it has a funny name

“We`re not in Wonderland anymore, Alice.”

Mines gotta be the Blue Jay! I think they are cool because not only are they monogamous, and mate for life, but they also have been seen using tools for various tasks! 

The elusive northern hawk-owl.

These are strange days for you, me and Germany.

the fairy penguin ( scientific name: Eudyptula minor ) 

I love owls, ravens, crows, magpies, swans and bleeding heart doves! 

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

probably african greys because they're intelligent and you can make them say stupid stuff

cockatoos and parakeets i really like too

It's so hard for me to pick just one but I love European robins, blue tits, long-tailed tits, puffins and black-capped chickadees 🥰

@Kommando Mutiliid they look so similar to Goldcrests! I just looked up and they are in the same family, just live in different regions 😮

Red northern cardinal, especially the bright red of the males. They remind me of my grandma, I have lots of stories of seeing cardinals on special days <3 

"when a cardinal appears, a loved one is near"

Kākāpōs! Cockatiels! Zebra finches! :)

Was trying to think of all the different birds I know, when I all of a sudden remembered the Quetzal.

I love these things! They're adorable and their colors are beautiful. 🥰


"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

cockatiels! i love how affectionate and gentle they can be. they're such sweet birds :)

Im homesick for my homeland so im going pretty cliche for my area. 

Golden eagle. 

Golden Eagle | San Diego Zoo Animals & PlantsGolden Eagle Spreading Wings On Mountain | Kimballstock

@⸸⸸⸸𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖌𝖆𝐳𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓⸸⸸⸸
second would be the redtail hawk. 

Remarkable Red Tailed Hawks | A Trish Out of Water

i love terns and corvids! 

Crows and owls, especialy the bubo bubo

crow crow crow crow CAQUAK CAQUAK!!

Listing 1-20 of 34   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.