Home» Forum» General Discussion» What are candies you DON’T like?

What are candies you DON’T like?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 58   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I’ve been thinking abt Halloween (cause I luv fall) and it got me thinking about candies. Of course, everyone has their preference and ways of getting candy they actually want- for instance, I candy trade w/my siblings! But there are some I don’t like, including:

Whoppers

Peanut butter Cups

Candy corn

Those fruity hard candies 

Swirly lollipops 

Smarties 

And whatnot. So what abt u guys? Do you have any you don’t like?

“And we’ll all dance along to the sound of your death! We’ll love again, we’ll laugh again, and it’s better off this way…” -Gerard Way 🎼

Most candies with peanuts on/in them (snickers is the only exception). Like those payday candy bars??? Get it away from meeee

Replying to @prettyputridXD (post is on page 1): “@Heart_And_Fangs I may be wrong, but it looks a lot like black licorice! If it is, you’re completely valid that stuff tastes awful ”

@prettyputridXD

THAT!!! FOUL DEMONIC LITTLE TREAT XD

The candy I can say I really hate would definitely be black licorice, that stuff is just awful

aiakontheweb might have or might not have said this
Replying to @xX_m33ch_Murd3r_Xx (post is on page 1): “Almond Joy, Any coconut chocolate, laffy taffies (They taste so artificial)”

@xX_m33ch_Murd3r_Xx I love all of those lol, I don't normally like coconut but mounds is some of my favorite chocolate

aiakontheweb might have or might not have said this

Sissys .. the whole lot of you!😋


Back in my day we ate any type of candy we could get our little hands on ..  wether we liked it, or not! 😄

Oh god, where do I start...

Anything that takes chocolate and ruins it is sacrilege to me, so Almond Joy/Mounds, Whoppers, and whatever mint chocolate candy can all die.

Aside from that, I'm also not fond of licorice or Twizzlers, I could swear those just taste like plastic.

I don't like a lot of hard or chewy/gummy candy like Jolly Ranchers or Fruit by the Foot/Tootsie Rolls/Haribo or Gummy Worms (...unless it's specifically sour gummy candy, I like the texture on the sour ones), but I also don't mind their existing unlike the two above.

I used to love Candy Corn when I was younger, and always got really mad at people who didn't like it, but now that I'm older, I can't tolerate it as much lol, it just tastes like straight sugar, and they make my teeth hurt after eating like 2 of them, so I understand the people who don't like it now

I want to pick up this call.

I don't like licorice, and I don't like most sour candy.  There's a reason the word sour has a negative connotation when describing things that aren't normally tasted.

this might get my brown card taken away but honestly i dont really like most spicy mexican candies (the ones covered in chili powder) i prefer the sweeter ones 😋 (not really ""Halloween candy"" but whatevs 🤷)

i also dont like whoppers, mulk duds, dots, and banana flavored candies/taffies xp

Cringe Stamp

I originally read this topic as what candles don't you like and I was like "Wow, I have found my people" lmao. I just don't know how to read apparently. 

I can't stand chalk licorice candies or the molasses candies you sometimes would get a Halloween ☹ 

mint makes me throw up and licorice is booty.. and pixie sticks because the packaging made me mad when i was younger

THOSE JELLYS IN CHOCOLATE they are AWFUL like in concept it should taste good but it doesn't😭 like from time to time I'm like maby I try and then I immediately regret that. Anything that has banana or watermelon flavor (only exception for me is watermelon soda for some reason but it's only the specific one). Also people who LIKE black licorice and mint chocolates should go to jail. Like I understand if it somehow don't disgust you BUT LIKING IT

All of them 

This is pretty basic but candy corn is gross, also I don’t really like skittles >:ppp

I really dislike any lollies that's super annoying to eat and get really stuck in your teeth, mainly like taffy or those fruit chews stuff like Starbursts


Anything with peanutbutter, anything cinnimon flavored (like hot tamales candy, it never works), boston baked beans, black licorice, anything that just tastes suuuper synthetic like those new gummy peel things, laffy taffy, anything banana or grape flavored, jawbreakers, anything with coconut :P blehhhh

i don't like pretty much any hard candy and don't like m&m's i guess. mostly like chewy fruity stuff. like moderately chewy, i hate candy getting stuck in my teeth

userbar<

im sorry but Hershey's and Tootsie Rolls theyre disgusting to me

I Have always disliked Almond Joy or anything with Coconut. might be a strong take butt its true 

Anything with mint that isn’t cough drops or gum.

"Why do we always hurt the ones we care about the most?" - Veronica, Fallout New Vegas

~Poble — Visit my website!

I really do not like sweet chocolate :[ which sucks because actual dark ones (many just claim its dark and its always under 75% cocoa) are so expensive and hard to find. which also makes it hard to find candies I like because I LOVE peanut butter but they're always too chocolate-y 

Listing 21-40 of 58   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.