Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

Back to General Discussion
Listing 181-200 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

it's all in the title! i think mine's got a blue raspberry flavor to it(☆ω☆*)

Replying to @⚜reverie⚜ (post is on page 1): “I hope mine is tasty! :D”

@reverie99   omg ur profile is so top tier 😍

What's my flavour?

Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 9): “@Kayla⟡ your layout is so cute! i'm tasting a berry parfait with granola on top here.”

@s0mberc0rpse loveeee!! <3 thank you

Oo do me I wanna know 

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

Oh?

hiiiii !

Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 1): “@kaixa dark chocolate mocha espresso (´┓`*)”

@s0mberc0rpse Mmm that sounds so good

🪷Always take care of yourself first..🍵
Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 9): “@kainebug⁠☆ hello hello! your blog tastes like those 3d gummies that come in a variety of different shapes!”

@s0mberc0rpse thanks!!

Ooh I’m curious 

I wanna know I wanna know!

By the power of Grayskull!

Hell yeah lemme know 😽 

whats mine taste like??????😛

I feel like mine taste like candy!! 

fa9715a5f0256379f0bf9712729f036f.jpg

Mine would be rlly crunchy irl 

oooh yeahh def like to know! xp

I’m not even sure if I could give mine a flavor myself. So, I’m curious..

“I'm asking you... In what style do you want to be served? Sashimi? Fish fillet? Maybe fish paste? I'll do as you order.”

IMG 8467
Replying to @PossumPunk08 (post is on page 9): “ooh, hope mine is alright”

@PossumPunk08 chocolate pudding!!

Replying to @NthingmoreNthingLess (post is on page 9): “oooo what about mine? :D”

@NthingmoreNthingLess your blog tastes like a burnt marshmallow U・ﻌ・U

Replying to @☆molly☆ (post is on page 9): “what about me”

@☆molly☆ <(was m0lly)> freeze-dried ice cream!

Listing 181-200 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.