Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

Back to General Discussion
Listing 221-240 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

it's all in the title! i think mine's got a blue raspberry flavor to it(☆ω☆*)

Replying to @Reverie (post is on page 11): “let's hear it ”

@Reverie your layout taste like caramel creams! ( ◕▿◕ )

Replying to @PollyLuu (post is on page 11): “:3”

@PollyLuu woa, your layout tastes like honeycrisp apples!!! :0

Replying to @smokingintheshop (post is on page 11): “@s0mberc0rpse cooked with propane hopefully”

@smokingintheshop but of course, dale (─‿‿─)

Replying to @minichibi (post is on page 11): “I MUST KNOWWWW”

@minichibi your blog's layout tastes like a blue cream soda float! (❁´◡`❁)

Replying to @𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖊 🪖🪽🚩 (post is on page 9): “I wonder what mine tastes like :3”

@𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖊 🪖🪽🚩 i'm gonna say that your layout tastes like popcorn covered in cheese powder!

Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 11): “@petsounds hiya!!! i think your layout tastes like a girl scouts thin mint cookie!”

@s0mberc0rpse omg love ! tysm

Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 11): “@germ i'm thinking a raspberry pie with a basket-weave pattern on its top (⃔ •͈ ꒡ •͈ )⃕↝”

@s0mberc0rpse ooh that’s awesome

me please!


@Nicole<3 i taste... air that's got a subtle green apple flavor to it? (#`ε´# )ゞ

s0mberc0rpse wrote:
@𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖊 🪖🪽🚩 i'm gonna say that your layout tastes like popcorn covered in cheese powder!

@s0mberc0rpse I've never tried that before, but I do love popcorn and cheese :D I should check out that combo

forum sig

idk, i'm thinking green apple, but what do u think?

@giaseeds i agree with you fully, either green apple or lemon sorbet!

I made mine myself!

Edit: Oh I thought you meant BLOG layout, but judging from the responses you meant profile layout.

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

@Wiredoomed haha, all good! o((*^▽^*))o your layout tastes like beef stew!!!

Me please? ^0^

@Tanker sea water and pickles for the plastic beach layout (✿╹◡╹)

@s0mberc0rpse HEHEHE it's perfect tysm <333

Tell me plssss

@kaixa

Love him

Meeee??? I'm curious now 🤨

Listing 221-240 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.