it's all in the title! i think mine's got a blue raspberry flavor to it(☆ω☆*)
it's all in the title! i think mine's got a blue raspberry flavor to it(☆ω☆*)

@Owen_4521 hiya! your blog tastes like wax candy fangs!

@s0mberc0rpse I have never tried those actually so I hope they taste good😂

@s0mberc0rpse yay!!!!! :D
@s0mberc0rpse hell yeah ill take that !!

theres a zombie on your lawn

@SHINIQUAM last time i checked there wasn't, but your layout tastes like spicy enoki mushrooms!

@Null_ your profile's layout tastes like orange slices gummy candies :0

I do like it lol @s0mberc0rpse
woof
@lunch PUPPIES! so cute, i love puppies. your blog's layout tastes like stroopwafels!

I need 2 know!!!


@lohr woa, such a beautiful and elegant profile :0 immediately tastes like chamomile tea with a dash of honey to me!

Alright, now I'm curious... 🤔

@🌺Bubblepopspit🌺 iiiiiiii taaaaaste... a hamburger with no cheese and extra pickles + condiments ☆=(ゝω・)/

@zeffdakilla love your profile! >:3 to me, it tastes like pillsbury traditional vanilla cake mix with funfetti aqua blue vanilla frosting >:3

tell me pleaseeee!!!!!
@SweetLiar frozen pink grapefruit prosecco cocktail! (*^ワ^*)

You must be logged in to reply.