Home» Forum» Games» Old app games you're nostalgic for?

Old app games you're nostalgic for?

Back to Games
Listing 21-40 of 42   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I'll go first - Techno kitten adventure! Anyone remember that? I was like Probab;y below the age of 10 and that was MYYYYY fav game. It might? Still be around but I went insaneeee for that as a kid. I'd play it right when my parents thought I was asleep until the morning like i adored it. 

he/him<

there was this sonic game on Friv.com that I used to play in elementary school all the time.

I don't know the names for both games but I had a vampire story game on my phone that I loveddd!! It had different endings on each chapter and you could choose very cool clothes that didn't cost actual money. The other game was a Monster High Candy Crush like game it was a bit buggy but I adored it (also if anyone knows about the vampire game too it would be so cool cuz I can't find it anymore on the google playstore ;-;)

Megatroid. It was a megaman-like game but with some aesthetics from metroid but at the same time it was like its own thing, it had a very unique vibe that only mobile games at the time had and it had very beautiful level backgrounds; I still have it on my phone to this day and I can play it constantly because it has an infinite level generator but the game is not available in the app store, you have to download it through an apk

The game had a lot of potential but the creators stopped updating it and later removed it from their website, now they are dedicated to make crypto games or something like that


angry birds

talking tom

cut the rope

plants vs zombies

minecraft pe

fnaf


Oh man the old "Call of Mini" games were really good. I remember there was call of mini zombies 1 and 2 and there was a CoM dino hunter. There was also a CoM carnival game that I played.played years ago.

Literally any angry birds but mainly seasons and star wars. especially seasons, i would spend so long on that game. My favorite was invasion of the egg snatchers


Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

A few games that come to mind: Cut The Rope, Coffee Cafe (not sure if anyone has heard of this game but I still remember the opening jingle to this day), and also Crazy Taxi City Rush (not sure if that was the exact game but I remember they had The Offspring's music in the game)

Pocket god. You were a god to a primative society of humans called Pigmys, and you just torchered/killed them. They could be burned by the sun, frozen, drowned, eaten by large fish, given a plague, made into clean freaks, and more. It was dumb but so fun.

I feel asleep!

all the toca boca games, especially toca boo but all the games are behind a paywall now :/

pou, i loved my little alien (i say as if I don't STILL have it...) that, and the strawberry shortcake cooking games.

ava the 3d doll, me and my cousin used to play that together

i was in LOVE with kick the buddy when i was youngr. but sadly i saw a video documentary and saw they were bought on by some greedy company :/ u literally have 2 PAY FOR BLOOD NOW.

Creatures of Olympus 🥹 and Talking Angela before the extra dancing update or whatever. Played that one for a while in middle school

dr panda and toto's treehouse and dr panda restaurant asia those are niche asf but i played them all the time when i was little

sekai de ichiban ohimesama

Angry birds.

@Justy4956/AxenTheLotl 

yes omg

Can Your Pet iz definitely one

"The killer's an ALIEN! And it likes to kill, and it looks... like THIS!!"

Probably gacha studio, or really any of the gacha games, I still play them to this day


Best to ever do it.

Listing 21-40 of 42   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.