Home» Forum» Games» Old app games you're nostalgic for?

Old app games you're nostalgic for?

Back to Games
Listing 41-42 of 42   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

I'll go first - Techno kitten adventure! Anyone remember that? I was like Probab;y below the age of 10 and that was MYYYYY fav game. It might? Still be around but I went insaneeee for that as a kid. I'd play it right when my parents thought I was asleep until the morning like i adored it. 

he/him<

omg this is going to sound way too niche but there was this one I played called bread kittens where it was like pokemon but with cats with bread on them. Okay that premise sounds really stupid but it was my hyperfixation at 8 years old 

There’s a game I played as a teenager that was later removed from the Play Store—a short, 20-minute game, though it was more like a visual novel, called “Laque: Premonitions,” which was about a boy who dreamed of a girl whom, coincidentally, he met the next day, and I think that through the dreams, details about her are gradually revealed. I don’t remember much beyond the story (but the message was something like, “What if you met someone with whom you got along perfectly, but, because of getting to know you, that person ended up dying—would you still want to meet them?”). Or maybe that was just my interpretation? I was about 12 when that game came out; then it disappeared from the Play Store (you could still download it from shady app sites like Aptoide, but I never dared to download it). I think it’s back on the Play Store now.

Listing 41-42 of 42   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.