Home» Forum» Music» what's a song you listen to over and over again?

what's a song you listen to over and over again?

Back to Music
Listing 1-20 of 42   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

A song you enjoy no matter the mood, setting, environment? 

Mine is Gasoline by Halsey. Never gets old. 

Bones shatter :clap: I had to download it as an mp3 file so I cluod hear it whenever I want bc it's not on any streaming services 

Funeral by Dermot Kennedy, Du måste finnas by Helene Sjöholm (I really recommend listening to this even though you might not understand the language, it's a musical masterpiece), and basically every song by Maria Mena. :3

There is a lot of songs that I enjoy no matter the mood or where I am. But the first few songs that comes to mind is:

-Dancing On My Own by Robyn

-Runnin Up That Hill by Kate Bush

-Rock DJ by Robbie Williams

Probably either a lot of Scotty vanity or Allison :meow:

@Jackie Tragedy 👾🎶

Scotty Vanity mentioned! :D

Let's Go to the Mall + I wanna do your makeup are so good!

uchiha-clan-sticker

@Ina  fr those songs are so peak :postwhore:

ease by whirr

@soupbeing I'm Doing Fine is fucking cool , i've been listening it for years

a song that I listen to on repeat is All We Know by Paramore :) 

Resting Comfortably by Akira Yamaoka

Skeleton Appreciation Day by Will Wood and the Tapeworms, for sure :hysterical:

“It's better to be lost than loved, now, isn't it?”

for a period of time id only listen to faster by the manic street preachers and bow down by geese, the only two songs ill ever need 

Darkness by Sweet Spine

frontin by pharrell and aint it fun by paramore

Dark Carnival - Vanessa Carlton

Someone above said Running up that hill, same. The original and also the cover by Kerli Koiv

зима - мы

I had this on repeat lately, AXEL WAHLIN - Candle Goth Wind

It's like gothic electronica with African kalimba, very interesting and unique.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2ZXxEBSAdp41ahRNefnN1g?si=a2c5462de5664601

You Will Remain - Shiraz Lane, literally my favourite song and very much also a comfort song (absolutely have listened to it 17 times in a row just to cheer myself up after a bad day back when I didn't have a video of a live performance)

Kanke Girl, Machine Love, Intruso, Song of the Eared Robot, Nothing Special, and IS THIS IT cuz like they have helped me in some way and they're enjoyable to listen to

anything by vicious hairy mary as of late

A song I've been listening to over and over again lately is: Fade Away by 12 Stones. 

It feel so good, especially when I lower the pitch. Feels like a fresh spring day with some clouds outside. 

But if it's a song that I listen to no matter the mood, then it's: Fate Somewhere by Lastdayhere.

uchiha-clan-sticker
Listing 1-20 of 42   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.