Home» Forum» General Discussion» get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 64   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

  1. Preferred name
  2. Pronouns
  3. Fav colour combo
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs
  5. Fav food to cook at home
  6. Movies, books, or games?
  7. Sun, moon, or star?
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt
  12. Share something you're looking forward to
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?


I'll go first:

  1. Preferred name - Phoebe/PB
  2. Pronouns - she/her
  3. Fav colour combo - black & teal (like my profile rn, very cyberpunky)
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Twenty One Pilots, Trench
  5. Fav food to cook at home - PASTAAAAA
  6. Movies, books, or games? - books for sure
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - beach
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - resent & remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - The Last Dinner Party, Burn Alive & Mirror are so good!
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - we polluted the earth so bad these monstrous mutated leeches rose from the ground to suck the clouds, ozone layer, the entire atmosphere out of the sky...
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - the results of my job interview yesterday: they told me they'll let me know if I got the job next week, so if I get it I can finally move forward with my career, and if I don't I'm moving back home and becoming one of those Instagram book/writer accounts
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - when I started trying to make a career out of socmed marketing I realised I could basically just study how kpop companies do it cuz their marketing & PR schemes are scarily effective, now I can't unsee it and sometimes I try to see how far/well I can dissect what they do
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - yes: if we specifically define happiness according to the idea capitalism presents, I think it's impossible to live 'happily' in today's world esp when basic necessities are paywalled, to be happy/have a happy life is smtg you need to pay for and most of us have varying degrees of access to those privileges which further perpetuates social inequality even within social classes
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - Instagram comment section recommended this as an alternative to the actual MySpace which uses AI (FriendRewind to my knowledge is AI free so yayyy :3)

1. sav or savannah :D

2. she/her or he/him 

3. purple and pink!

4. muse and...uh...prolly the resistance or black holes and revelations. both are so good i cant pick. absolution is also really good.

5. idk how to cook 😭😭😭😭😭

6. movies. what would i do without but im a cheerleader

7. sun

8. mountains. im scared of the ocean and bears

9. resent & remember

10. ever after high and she-ra and the princesses of power! both are so amazing and have great plots.

11. i had a dream i was on a class trip and we were camping, and at the edge of the forest there was a clown waving at me. i had that reoccuring dream for weeks. i also had a dream i was in a car and a man was running at me. 

12. starting school soon!!!!!! i also got my cd player today so i can finally start collecting cds :D

13. i dont wear bras #queen

14. yes, i do. i don't really have a good reason why. i think every good person deserves happiness and luxury. 

15. pinterest! someone made a post about it so i joined 😼😼😼


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

This reply was deleted.

@savvluvsllamas__ I need to get a cd player too, all my cds r collecting dust rn TwT

Good luck with school, manifesting good grades and lots of friends! \>0</

1. Bill or js MrKha 

2. he/him

3. Blue n cyan/aqua!!!

4. oof.. a tuffie.. daddy dj n let ur body talk

5. rice n air fried chicken yummm

6. born gamer here

7. moon <3

8. evr since I began studin at an art school on a small town on the mountains, I rlly cant stand em anymore. that bein said, LIFES A BEACH BABEEEHH

9. resent n remember

10. honestly the entire rave music genre deserves more attnt

11. when I was a kid, I dreamt there was a killer monkey on the loose. a few scenes I remember from that dream r a news reporter gettin decapitated by said monkey in a cartoony manner n my mom learnin abt it thru the radio where in the end they ended up gettin killed too. monkey killed the radio star

12. honestly? the release of the man of tomorrow movie xd

13. i can do weird finger tricks similar 2 this. i remember when my classmates in elementary school attempted the same n ended up hurtin themselves in the process

14. happiness abs is a luxury n my defense 4 this is the same points u brought up

15. don't wanna point fingers but apparently a myspace clone that rivals spacehey decided 2 bot the views on each blog that mentioned friendrewind 2 make em appear at top in an attempt 2 advertise it. apparently it half worked since I did end up moving here too but didn't abandon spacehey :P

@MrKha this is why I love asking about dreams, so entertaining 🙂‍↕️

I've heard spacehey is also kinda following the myspace aesthetic too, but how is it actually? Or at least in comparison to friendrewind??

@shihtthew visually, spacehey is closer 2 the myspace aesthetic than friendrewind, w the ui n layout n all, but feature-wise spacehey is quite lackin... no music, no photo albums, no searchin by location/age (admittedly im glad it doesnt hav that feature cuz 2 me it sounds like a privacy nightmare)

@MrKha thanks, good to know 🙂‍↕️

Preferred name:

.

Pronouns:

.

Fav colour combo

purple blue green gray

Fav artist & fav album of theirs:

i listen to so much music I can't choose one artist

Fav food to cook at home:

i only know how to make eggs and grilled cheese..

Movies, books, or games?:

all but I guess movies 

Sun, moon, or star?:

moon

Beach, forest, or mountains?:

forest

Forgive & forget or resent & remember?:

resent and remember 

Smth/someone you think deserves more attention:

.

Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt:

a lot.. my dreams are kinda traumatizing and I don't mean that as an exaggeration

Share something you're looking forward to;

.

Share a random TMI about yourself:

.

Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?:

idk I guess so

How'd you find out about FriendRewind?:

Tiktok lolz

1. Nyx or Wisteria

2. she/her

3. purple and black

4. I don't have a fav artist

5. Macaroni and cheese

6. It's a tie between books and games

7. Moon

8. Forest

9. Resent and remember 

10. Six Of Crows duology needs more popularity (i already know it's popular, but it should be more imo)

11. Having a tea party with my fav characters during the day and stargazing with them at night

12. I recently graduated secondary school and now I'm starting sixth form next year! I'm excited but I'm also very nervous 

13. I have a really good sense of hearing. I can hear people on the streets through my headphones and what they're saying too

14. Yes and I believe everyone deserves to be happy with their lives

15. By accident. SpaceHey got banned in my area so I had to go to FriendProject (i hated it btw). When I was searching for it I clicked on FriendRewind instead of FriendProject so here I am.

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ that's the cutest dream I've ever heard, wish my dreams were like that TwT

good luck with school, I know you'll do great <333

  1. Preferred name - surrealist , sir-eel
  2. Pronouns - he/him
  3. Fav colour combo - golden brown and a dark dark brown
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - boards of canada, geogaddi
  5. Fav food to cook at home - mac and cheese
  6. Movies, books, or games? - all but books
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - sun
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - forest
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - resent and remember (´• ω •`)
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - im thinking the hobby of mask making deserves more attention
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - my dreams are little bit surreal, so dont really like talking about them publicly 
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - more ps2 games (´• ω •`)
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - can contort my spine backwards and crawl towards people quickly , is just hurts after i do it . is a fun party trick
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - no, happiness is the natural thing that all people should experience daily
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - wanted to use spacehey, but then find it was dead.. so found the amazing website here 

@mrsurrealist I'm also interested in mask making and wanna try making one someday, any tips??

@shihtthew

well.. really, i just grab a blank mask and make design over it.. first i draw design , then i put the design onto mask itself :doughboy:is fun..

1. Preferred name: yasha.

2. Pronouns: he/it/she/any is ok idc.

3. Fav colour combo: purple & green or purple & blue… or pink & black… can’t decide.

4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: tokenainamae - before time machine breaks or the blue album as i like to call it.

5. Fav food to cook at home: i guess… instant noodles… or chazuke.

6. Movies, books, or games? games.

7. Sun, moon, or star? moon.

8. Beach, forest, or mountains? forests.

9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? resent & remember.

10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: me. obviously…… heh………

11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: that one time i predicted bendy and the ink machine chapter 2 had lockers you could hide in and guns.

12. Share something you're looking forward to: mahito’s… birthday-ish. transformation…

13. Share a random TMI about yourself: when i was in kindergarten i nearly fell down an open sewer.

14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? no comment.

15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? my bestest friend zephyr seukaramusyu introduced me to it and held a gun to my head 🥺

worm

@yasha YOOOOO another bendy fan <33333

also premonition dreams r so cool and weird to me, used to hv them a lot when i was younger but lost the ability now TwT

1: Preferred name

leizy/laizy, HAMMY, tuttifrutti 

2: Pronouns

Any/all, but I mostly prefer she/they

3: Fav colour combo

Red n black, red n purple, black n white, orange n yellow, gray n blue

4: Fav artist & fav album of theirs

that'z a HARD one, ion have a fave artist BUT I really like wake up, painful sister!, from goreshit

5: Fav food to cook at home

deff chicken n pasta ✌️

6: Movies, books, or games?

GEIMS 4EVA BABY!!

7: Sun, moon, or star?

Stars, there are a ton of star "planets" out there, it'z really interesting 2 research ✌️

8: Beach, forest, or mountains?

Forests ✌️

9: Forgive & forget or resent & remember?

Depends HEAVILY on what happened, but resent n remember 

10:Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention

thiz DnB chart, it's has few likes but it's SO peak, trust me

11: Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt

ion remember mah dreams sorreh ✌️😭

12: Share something you're looking forward to

uuu, I'm looking forward 2 practice drawing, I'm not bas but not that good either imo, I already got sum of d basics, I js have 2 get better

13: Share a random TMI about yourself

I have incredibly flexible hands, one day I tried 2 teach som1 the way I stretch my fingers n they almost broke a bone in the process 💔 HDHSJSBS

14: Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?

yup, capitalism gets worse everyday, n 2 think that in the 80s 1 dollar pizzas existed, were common n didn't taste like shi 💔

15: How'd you find out about FriendRewind?

from a random person's post in spacehey ✌️, 3 months later after that I forgot the password of my account n said "o hey, I forgot my password n people don't text me 2 much in spacehey either, lemme check out this site" n that's how I got here ✌️

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

@leizy_boiled_noodles can't ever go wrong with chicken and pasta 😌

looking forward to ur drawings if u ever share them <333

@thevoidisred love ur answer for the happiness ques 😌

also early congrats on the doctorate, you got this >:) ✨

This reply was deleted.

@thevoidisred thank you thank you 😌

Listing 1-20 of 64   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.