Home» Forum» General Discussion» get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

  1. Preferred name
  2. Pronouns
  3. Fav colour combo
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs
  5. Fav food to cook at home
  6. Movies, books, or games?
  7. Sun, moon, or star?
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt
  12. Share something you're looking forward to
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?


I'll go first:

  1. Preferred name - Phoebe/PB
  2. Pronouns - she/her
  3. Fav colour combo - black & teal (like my profile rn, very cyberpunky)
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Twenty One Pilots, Trench
  5. Fav food to cook at home - PASTAAAAA
  6. Movies, books, or games? - books for sure
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - beach
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - resent & remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - The Last Dinner Party, Burn Alive & Mirror are so good!
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - we polluted the earth so bad these monstrous mutated leeches rose from the ground to suck the clouds, ozone layer, the entire atmosphere out of the sky...
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - the results of my job interview yesterday: they told me they'll let me know if I got the job next week, so if I get it I can finally move forward with my career, and if I don't I'm moving back home and becoming one of those Instagram book/writer accounts
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - when I started trying to make a career out of socmed marketing I realised I could basically just study how kpop companies do it cuz their marketing & PR schemes are scarily effective, now I can't unsee it and sometimes I try to see how far/well I can dissect what they do
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - yes: if we specifically define happiness according to the idea capitalism presents, I think it's impossible to live 'happily' in today's world esp when basic necessities are paywalled, to be happy/have a happy life is smtg you need to pay for and most of us have varying degrees of access to those privileges which further perpetuates social inequality even within social classes
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - Instagram comment section recommended this as an alternative to the actual MySpace which uses AI (FriendRewind to my knowledge is AI free so yayyy :3)
  1. Preferred name: Sol, but if u wanna be fancy Solvalou
  2. Pronouns: They/Them but idgaf if u use them
  3. Fav colour combo: cyan+black(or brown)+white.
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: bruh I can’t pick just one >:( here are two: dot dot curve - til the wheels fall off, 3 steps ahead - most wanted and mad
  5. Fav food to cook at home: chicken Alfredo
  6. Movies, books, or games?: books :-)
  7. Sun, moon, or star?: trick question, star because the sun is also a star :P
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? Mountains fs 
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? Forgive but remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: beyblades! They’re super underrated & fun to collect.
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: this is tough; I usually don’t remember my dreams. Most recent one that I remember clearly is being at an art festival and being called a loser by a small child in a treehouse.
  12. Share something you're looking forward to: DYEING MY HAIR THIS FALL RAHHHHH
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself: I get extremely sick after drinking or eating anything containing apple juice or flavour. Like I will spontaneously shit myself
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?: not necessarily; I mean ignorance is bliss, or happiness, and being ignorant isn’t necessarily a luxury. Also it kinda depends on the person, like if you only experience happiness from certain things and they’re not accessible to you, then for you it could be a luxury, but for someone else, that may not be the case
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?: One of my friends on SpaceHey recommended me it after the blogging just kinda died on there

@Sol Syanide™ [Æ] not @ the dream making u catch strays from a child TwT

Also I like ur answer for the happiness question, it's nice to see how everyone has diff perspectives on it 🙂‍↕️

  1. Not sharing my real name, just call me eevarrlee

  2. She/her but she/they is fine too

  3. Blue and gold

  4. Halsey, Badlands

  5. Spaghetti, easily

  6. Books, definitely

  7. Moon, undoubtedly

  8. Forest, but mountains are a close second

  9. Resent and remember

  10. Liminal space music deserves more recognition

  11. It wasn’t a good dream. I won’t describe it but it had been incredibly disturbing.

  12. Myspace coming back!

  13. I have double jointed elbows. Bending them back too far usually freaks people out (but it doesn't hurt)

  14. Yes, because it can be fleeting and there’s always something waiting to snatch it away

  15. I was asking Google about retro sites and it mentioned FriendRewind so here I am!

@eevarrlee Badlands is such a goated album 🙂‍↕️✨

1. Remuriii online, Laura irl

2. She/Her

3. Teal-yellow

4. The Cramps - Stay sick but i luv all of them actually

5. I dont really cook but omelette maybe?? 

6. Movies AND games

7. Star ofcc

8. Forest

9. Remember

10. Everyone i admire idk 

11. Maybe when i became a cartoon character and met Beavis and Butthead and we hung out 

12. My first year in new school 

13. When i was younger i had alot of accidents and i broke out 6 of my tooth already xD 

14. No!! It really depends on how you see things, being happy is easier than they think actually, and Im not acting like a hippi person its really so simple. I have many things i could be depressed of but Im not cause that doesnt help 

15. I was watching @Saphirsdead s stories on instagram and he recommended it so yeah


@Remuriii Rave killer good luck at ur new school, I'm sure you'll do great! 🙂‍↕️✨

@shihtthew thank youu

  1. i'm levs :-)
  2. he/it kinda
  3. purple and green
  4. black dresses. either peaceful as hell or laughingfish
  5. over medium eggs and toast and bacon #yes
  6. probably movies
  7. star
  8. beach
  9. depends
  10. anti-psychiatry and psychiatric abolition especially in conjunction with prison abolition
  11. had a dream that i accidentally agreed to date someone i found vaguely annoying irl and woke up so stressed that i had to check my texts to make sure it wasn't real lol
  12. being roommates with my best friend at college next monthhhhh
  13. i like to have fun and play and draw
  14. yes. things like economic class, systemic oppression, colonial violence, etcetera etcetera affect quality of life and thus happiness.
  15. spacehey lol
slayyyter in front of blue fireworks

1. Online I go by Zombie

2. He/They

3. Black and red or the classic Halloween colors

4. MCR and my fav album is three cheers for sweet revenge (still trying to find it on CD)

5. Penne Vodka pasta or the philsberry Halloween cookies

6. I like a lot of horror movies, too many to name.

7. The stars, they're so pretty.

8. Beach and forest

9. I lie somewhere in between. Like, it MIGHT forgive you but depending on how badly you screwed me over I'll never forget.

10. Idk, I can't think of anything at the time of writing this.

11. I dreamt of slenderman killing me once! 

12. HALLOWEEN!!

13. Wtf is a TMI? Something random about myself is that I love Scout from tf2. Like to the point I'd build a shrine of him.

14. Yes, happiness is a luxury however it shouldn't be.

15. Saw someone on spacehey mention it, got interested, and decided to give it a try.

@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤 Pasta is soooooo good 😋 

Hope u hv fun on ur vacation ✨✨

Preferred name - Sarah

Pronouns - she/her

Fav colour combo - dark mermaid aesthetic

Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Black Veil Brides: Set The World On Fire

Fav food to cook at home - steak in the air fryer

Movies, books, or games? - Movie: Ready Player One | Book: Ready Player Two | Games: COD, Fortnite, Pokémon Go + PTCG

Sun, moon, or star? ♒☀️♓☀️♑⬆️, Moon

Beach, forest, or mountains? Mountains in the summer, beach in the winter

Forgive & forget or resent & remember? A lil bit of both

Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: Tom MacDonald

Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: killing yellow spiders

Share something you're looking forward to: Getting new apartment

Share a random TMI about yourself: My farts stink like crazy

Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? No it's a necessity because without it one will be depressed and have no purpose or zeal

How'd you find out about FriendRewind? RibbitChat

  1. I go by Rocket online :)
  2. any pronouns, literally use whatever
  3. not sure, red and black seems basic, but it's what I wear most. I also love red and green!
  4. Sempre Peggio, and their name title album
  5. instant ramen but w extra stuff in it, or tuna rice. I'm laaaazyyyyy
  6. I'm a games person, but I also love books. Not rly a movie person LOL
  7. Probably sun, friendly and impulsive.
  8. Beach!! I loooove swimming! i do like walking in the forest, too, tho... 
  9. Forgive & remember, i don't hold grudges but I don't just let ppl off the hook either.
  10. Italian punk!! Like, seriously, underrated as FUCK. 
  11. Getting chased by a witch in a series of tunnel-slides, trying to warn Princess Celestia from MLP so she could save me.... it was a recurring dream as a kid.
  12. a 5 day DIY punk festival in September!! some of my fav bands are playing :D
  13. i REALLYYYYY want boob piercings, and I love freaky perverted art!
  14. Happiness isn't a luxury, but comfort and satisfaction are.
  15. Through ppl on SpaceHey complaining about it LMAO


@dead.raccoon_x3 instant ramen and tuna rice r soooooo good, I'm planning to eat ramen tmrw too 😋 

Have fun at the festival! ✨✨✨

  1. Cee (or just c if ur nonchalant)
  2. any/all
  3. orange, red, black, brown
  4. sea power, disco elysium ost
  5. fried rice
  6. games (the best games combine aspects of a movie and a book though)
  7. stars
  8. forest always
  9. secret third option, forgive and hold on to the memory 
  10. world peace DMT’s cover of big yellow taxi
  11. i shall not say. it’s personal.
  12. local show @ main drag music tomorrow :3
  13. something is incredibly satisfying about picking ur nose in the shower 
  14. it’s not a luxury b/c luxury implies something beyond what a human needs to live. if you don’t have happiness, you may be able to live physically, but are you really living?
  15. used spacehey when i was like… 16? then went back to check it and saw everyone talking about this site

- Ollie :)

- He/they

- Orange and pink

- fav artist is blur and fav album is modern life is rubbish

- I love to make homemade pizza (even homemade dough too!)

- def movies I love them so much

- sun frfr <:)

- FOREST ALL THE WAY

- forgive and forget is what i usually do in situations but i don’t like myself for doing it A LOT

- i think the band VILLANELLE needs way more attention like they’re so good and just cuz the singer is a Gallagher doesn’t mean he’s a nepo baby chill 😔

- I had to do parkour to get to school 🥹

- looking forward to the school year and umm the new students :)

- uhh I actually don’t know whatever

- yes happiness is a luxury cuz it’s getting harder to be happy of things with the way this world is rn

- umm I saw a post on Pinterest about it and just decided to check it out

@zombie!! blur is so goated, absolutely timeless 🙂‍↕️

Good luck with school! 🙂‍↕️✨

  1. Preferred name: garrett
  2. Pronouns: he/him
  3. Fav colour combo: green and black
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: will wood and the tapeworms & self-ish
  5. Fav food to cook at home: i cant cook :(
  6. Movies, books, or games: books
  7. Sun, moon, or star: star
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains: forest
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember: how can you forgive it.. if you dont forget it... /ref (depends)
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: doghaus! its a comic about lesbian dogs
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: probably one i had when i was really little. i was in a white void with a bunch of people i knew who surrounded a pond. i ended up falling into the pond and rather than freshwater fish there was a reef. i got stung a few times but i eventually made it out and everyone had left. i don't know why it's memorable but i've forgotten most of what happened to me as a kid so it stands out
  12. Share something you're looking forward to: halloween, i have a cool costume planned
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself: the gnats in my room have learned i wont hurt them so they will crawl on my face a lot
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?: it is, but not because it should be.
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?: myspace returning did NOT look promising so i looked up myspace alternatives not expecting to find anything but here i am


IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

@cardiacArrestingSweetheart do u hv a link to the doghaus comic? It sounds cute, would love to read it sometime 🙂‍↕️

Preferred name: I don't mind being called wizard, I normally tell people my real name if we're closer

Pronouns: they/them 🧙‍♂️

Fav colour combo: green & brown 💚🤎

Fav artist & fav album of theirs: Fiona Apple and her album When the Pawn

Fav food to cook at home: butter chicken & rice if I have the energy, if not broccoli and hashbrowns 

Movies, books, or games? books

Sun, moon, or star? the moon, I love her 🌜

Beach, forest, or mountains? the beach

Forgive & forget or resent & remember? I do both! 

Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: mutual aid groups 

Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: I always forget my dreams, but in my notes app I found a note I wrote that said "had a dream Danny Trejo was my uncle"

Share something you're looking forward to: staring at jellyfish with my friend

Share a random TMI about yourself: In an old apartment I lived in I had to use chopsticks to stop the pipes from jamming and flooding the place, and had to do it while it was actively flooding once

Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? I think it absolutely can be given your circumstances

How'd you find out about FriendRewind? SpaceHey!

@wizard yesss the moon is such a queen 💖✨

That part abt ur apartment flooding is terrifying af cuz wdym all that's standing between starting and stopping it is a pair of chopsticks I can't 😭🙈🫠

Listing 21-40 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.