Home» Forum» General Discussion» Reply to this and I'll tell you what i think you'd smoke out of based on your vibe

Reply to this and I'll tell you what i think you'd smoke out of based on your vibe

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 34   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Basically. Based off your vibe I'll say it what think you'd smoke out of.

aight hit me

@MrKha you seem too cool to smoke out of anything basic like just a bong or a bowl. So I feel like you'd smoke out of smth like a bubbler

The vibe you got makes me think smth like this

@JacobTheKewlDude holy dam not a smoker at all but wouldnt mind takin a hit w tht

I'm not surprised at all about this- what would I smoke out of ToT

@Corpse-princess2.0 since ik you've never smoked anything before I'm feeling smth like a cartridge preferably a Muha the blueberry Haze Hybrid

First thing I ever hit too so ik it ain't hit too hard

@JacobTheKewlDude BLUE BERYY THE ONE ARTIFICIAL FRUIT I LOVE AUGHHHH 👁️👅👁️ YIPPEE XD

I dont smoke but tell me xdddd


@xx.klarkaizpunks.xx after viewing your profile and reading exactly 3 words (I'm too fucking lazy) I decided..

This bird skull Gas Mask Bong

i don't a whole lot anymore but i wanna see what everyone thinks of me </3

@brodybackstabberr since i read your bio and you like writing and stuff like that

A pen cart. It's fitting.

@JacobTheKewlDude omg i love these. the black and purple one are totally ones id have!

i don't smoke but I'm curious 

@river!! Pumpkin bowl

No reason really. I just feel like I'd see you hitting this

the fun fact is, i cannot smoke because of CF , but my dream is to smoke one time ... give me smoke time (´• ω •`)

@mrsurrealist just like this

This resonated with me when I looked at you for some reason

@JacobTheKewlDude

i can perfectly image it... (◕‿◕)

interesting topic

curious

waturp homie

@soupbeing fucking saxophone 

Listing 1-20 of 34   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.