Basically. Based off your vibe I'll say it what think you'd smoke out of.
Basically. Based off your vibe I'll say it what think you'd smoke out of.
aight hit me
@MrKha you seem too cool to smoke out of anything basic like just a bong or a bowl. So I feel like you'd smoke out of smth like a bubbler

The vibe you got makes me think smth like this
@JacobTheKewlDude holy dam not a smoker at all but wouldnt mind takin a hit w tht
I'm not surprised at all about this- what would I smoke out of ToT
@Corpse-princess2.0 since ik you've never smoked anything before I'm feeling smth like a cartridge preferably a Muha the blueberry Haze Hybrid

First thing I ever hit too so ik it ain't hit too hard
@JacobTheKewlDude BLUE BERYY THE ONE ARTIFICIAL FRUIT I LOVE AUGHHHH 👁️👅👁️ YIPPEE XD
I dont smoke but tell me xdddd
@xx.klarkaizpunks.xx after viewing your profile and reading exactly 3 words (I'm too fucking lazy) I decided..

This bird skull Gas Mask Bong
i don't a whole lot anymore but i wanna see what everyone thinks of me </3
@brodybackstabberr since i read your bio and you like writing and stuff like that

A pen cart. It's fitting.
@JacobTheKewlDude omg i love these. the black and purple one are totally ones id have!
i don't smoke but I'm curious
the fun fact is, i cannot smoke because of CF , but my dream is to smoke one time ... give me smoke time (´• ω •`)
i can perfectly image it... (◕‿◕)
interesting topic
curious
waturp homie

@soupbeing fucking saxophone

You must be logged in to reply.