Home» Forum» General Discussion» what's your fav ice cream flavor?

what's your fav ice cream flavor?

Back to General Discussion

just a random question, mine is chocolate, lemon, oreo and neapolitan!

and the first one I ever tried was the chocolate flavor when i was a kid, i remember it had little marshmallows in it and tasted really delicious, sadly, the place where we used to buy that ice cream went out of business years ago :')

- choccy mint
- raspberry ripple
- cookie dough

many such examples :hearts:

I love vanilla, neapolitan and pistachio!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

Mine is cookies and cream for sure

My favorite is coffee but I do love rum raisin and cherry pineapple and I really want to try the new lemon poppy seed but it's in NY 

Anything with cookie dough in it :P

Mint chocolate chip :D

Cookies & cream, vanilla, mint choco chip, and chocolate

You must be logged in to reply.