Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply & i'll assign u a scent/flavor

reply & i'll assign u a scent/flavor

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 39   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

i saw a user named Valpire do this, and it looks fun! creds to them :)

~

reply & i'll tell u what scent or flavor ur layout reminds me of!

I hope I get one I like

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

@Gray

Honestly the first thing I thought of when looking at ur profile was:

 the scent of bubblegum that comes out of those big quarter machines.

(I mean this in a good way, I hope u also like this haha)

:doughboy:

@mrsurrealist

The first scent I thought of was the smell of the sky after it rains. I love this smell it feels very nostalgic!

hello :)))

@Kayla⟡

Your profile tastes like strawberries! or some type of berry sweet. Not too sweet or sour

Idk if you've ever smelt "A Thousand Wishes" by B&BW's, but I smell that! :D

BLEHHH wsg =P

@Sol Syanide™ [Æ]

MINT!!!!! Specifically, when you're chewing mint gum and drink cold water afterwards!!

Ig that counts as a flavor & taste? haha xP

I'll bite...

"w" - will wood, 2015

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

Hiii

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

heyo ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵)

Hello :D

eeee

hai (o^▽^o)

docta duchess b grossedocta duchess b grossedocta duchess b grosse

hiii :3

What am I?!

#gulp im scared im gonna get the dirty dishes bamboozled bean or like🙁battery acid

@soupbeing

i absolutely LOVE your profile!! 

your profile smells like a jacket that has hints of tobacco and a nice cologne/perfume on it. A very -comforting nice hug from someone who doesn't normally give hugs- type of smell.

I hope this made sense!! xP

@thevoidisred

I hope this is not too specific haha

I smell an older sedan owned by a dude who takes care of it. Bits of metal/rubber scent but hints of a Black Ice air freshener? xP

Listing 1-20 of 39   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.