Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply & i'll assign u a scent/flavor

reply & i'll assign u a scent/flavor

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-39 of 39   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

i saw a user named Valpire do this, and it looks fun! creds to them :)

~

reply & i'll tell u what scent or flavor ur layout reminds me of!

Replying to @cece (post is on page 1): “@Kayla⟡ Your profile tastes like strawberries! or some type of berry sweet. Not too sweet or sourIdk if you've ever smelt "A Thousand Wishes" by B&amp;BW's...”

@cece ooooo no i havne't next time i'm in there im going to look lol thank you so much

Replying to @rigbymiko (post is on page 1): “#gulp im scared im gonna get the dirty dishes bamboozled bean or like🙁battery acid”

@rigbymiko

for you i smell...hmmm.. the dirty dishes bamboozled bean or like...battery acid

hehe jk, i smell lots of metal and the inside of a Lowes/Home Depot xP I also taste ranch xP 

I love your layout <3

Replying to @cardiacArrestingSweetheart (post is on page 1): “"w" - will wood, 2015”

@cardiacArrestingSweetheart

I don't think this is a surprise, but I get a hint of old arcade/rollerink carpet xP but with a hint of sweet soda, like orange fanta! I mean this in a nostalgic way, like walking into a birthday party.


Also u have cool taste, I love tally hall & oingo boingo :D

Replying to @cece (post is on page 1): “@Sol Syanide™ [Æ] MINT!!!!! Specifically, when you're chewing mint gum and drink cold water afterwards!!Ig that counts as a flavor &amp; taste? haha xP”

@cece

Hell yeah B) I love mint gum!!!

Replying to @Sofiisnthere (post is on page 1): “Hiii”

@Sofiisnthere

Artificial strawberry bubble gum and whipped cream but specifically whipped cream with sprinkles. I smell a candy shop or fro-yo place!

@cece AHH THATS LITERALLY PERFECT!!! Tysm:hyper:

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@cece orange fanta makes so much sense :D (also yess those 2 bands are at least in my top 10)

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE
Replying to @whostolemyrose (post is on page 1): “heyo ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵)”

@whostolemyrose

Grape soda and blueberry/grape lip gloss! Specifically, the roller lipgloss that was everywhere in the late 2000's/ early 2010's xP


Replying to @BULLET (post is on page 1): “eeee”

@BULLET

This might be rlly specific, but I smell a terracotta pot or clay! A very earthy smell.

Your layout is cool I haven't seen anything like it yet!

@cece wow that is literally perfect, I love clay and earthy scents!

👀👀👀👀

hey hey hey

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Hello

👀

howdy :]

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

🔥🔥🔥

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

Meee

Replying to @cece (post is on page 1): “@Gray Honestly the first thing I thought of when looking at ur profile was: the scent of bubblegum that comes out of those big quarter machines.(I mean this...”

@cece A nostalgic scent! I like

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

Ooh i sure do hope I get something good

Listing 21-39 of 39   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.