for me its def asylum
for me its def asylum
I haven't watched since ... I dunno, "Double Feature" maybe? But I'm torn between Asylum and Coven. I think for me, Coven edges it out.
@Cranky Old Witch looking at ur name it makes sense that u like coven😭
freak show
@sniffmydecay YESS i love that as well
I immediately thought asylum too. ah, it was so intense, sheesh! I liked that one tho, um ronan? *looks it up* roanoke! I liked that one.
@clueless they were both such vibes and yea asylum was pretty intense
coven for sure. i just loveeee witchcraft media
@seaoforcas trueee we dont have enough of that
Murder House, Coven, Hotel, Apocalypse, and Freak Show are my top 5. I would say Hotel has to be my all-time favorite though. Especially because of vampire Lady Gaga, I am so gay for her omgg
@BuztedKnucklez (Dez) idk i kinda dislike how some stuff in the murder house ended. but hotel and freak show are one of my favs as well (yes vampire lady gaga is one of the reasons)
tie between Roanoke and coven


apocalypse oh michael langdon the man you are
You must be logged in to reply.