As title says gang! My signature is erm obvious but I bet it would be way harder guessing other ppl heh.
As title says gang! My signature is erm obvious but I bet it would be way harder guessing other ppl heh.

@thevoidisred hmm it's giving something like melodic rock or maybe even techno just for the giggles

so.. (´• ω •`) my signature is bit … funny….
@mrsurrealist def something like steampunk or psychedelic rock twin

ヽ(・∀・)ノ wonderful choice
oo let's see
@AgejoAngel deffo happy hardcore for you

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ yeahhh!![]()
heh.

@yasha idk why but oprea BUT fuze that w some kpop ?

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ seldom i listen to them. they're not bad. but i mainly listen to shoegaze and heavy metal :D

@soupbeing you can have SPECFICALLY the bluey theme song but in the genre of Australian country music

@GillFilmReviews21 you're giving classical vibes. Do u like debussy. bcus the sign off is just only smth a genius would conjure

curious to see what mine gives off


@xXsalival_magdelenaXx hmmm hmmm Punk probs but also whatever genre the band sublime is cuz i dont remember is another vibe im feeling

cant possibly mess this up



hello internet person guess my music



Pitching you an easy one here.

whwhahh..... yeah its insanely obvious what im into....
Hmmm... ( ╹ -╹)?

If you get this wrong, I'll...do nothing, but I'll be very disappointed

You must be logged in to reply.