As title says gang! My signature is erm obvious but I bet it would be way harder guessing other ppl heh.
As title says gang! My signature is erm obvious but I bet it would be way harder guessing other ppl heh.

good luck with that
@lavashlol hmmm j-rock (japanese rock / visual kei)

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ Ohh..I used to listen to some vkei music years ago...Though it isn't my main thing
take a guess

@savvluvsllamas__ welcome to emo city twin (although mcr is like emo pop kinda)

I mean, it's quite literally in my signature

@NotHadi Oh i love them aswell i forget what genre they are as i type this but like pop punk. emo, posthardcore, emo pop yada yada

this should not be difficult given you know where it comes from
@cardiacArrestingSweetheart I do not know will wood (i looked it up) but based just off what it says I'm gonna say you listen to everything

id love to see you guess from this

@Meriamelie ok I love animal jam for starters... but i feel like you would LIKE happy hardcore but you truly listen to instrumental focused genres

@yashujibs hello internet fellow whatever genre old 90s anime theme songs falls under is your genre




@omniscientOverlady i dont think this is easy so im thinking sludge metal

@pwniczerodisco! your genre is: "This is my first video on INSTAGRAM. I'm not wearing a shirt it's a SHIRTLESS JAM OOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH WOOOO"

@🌺Bubblepopspit🌺 hmmm something like down to earth NOT indie kinda stuff (idek im not looking genres up im making my own now)

@Black Market Stray Cat uhh all im getting is game soundtracks from this (specifically undertale even though it isnt even in there)

Ding ding ding! I know it must have been not obvious at all



@Cernunnos you listen to whatever comes up when you type "tuff funny guy remix" on spotify

You must be logged in to reply.