Home» Forum» Music» Comment and I'll give you a Silverstein song!

Comment and I'll give you a Silverstein song!

Back to Music
Listing 21-40 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Idk I just think it would be fun to do this

I give myself Medication

Hope you guys enjoy!

Hii :3

@Lucie 击 Face Of The Earth! I'm kind of running out of songs here, but I think you'd like it!

pleas

@gigiwantstofly Smile In Your Sleep because you probably smile ominously in your sleep (You can get Burning Hearts)

Hey!!!!!!

@Giggletoot My Disaster! Your profile gives me a similar vibe

hellooo

@frankshoe November. You seem like you love early 2000s post-hardcore

@NotHadi  i actually love that 🥹

lots and lots of comments already, but imma throw my hat in the ring. HIT ME!!!! I FUCKING LOVE SILVERSTEIN!!!!!!

@JAMES MANIC Not just one, BUT TWO HITS COMIN RIGHT UP! For something more obvious, definitely Your Sword Versus My Dagger, but I think you could also get Heaven, Hell and Purgatory on an off day

Replying to @Alexi Sparkles! (glmrklldUS!) (post is on page 1): “howdy partner!”

@Alexi Sparkles! (glmrklldUS!) Burning Hearts! I think it's one that you might relate to

Replying to @Xx-jack-jealousy-xX (post is on page 1): “Hola pls do meee!!! 😼😼😼”

@Xx-jack-is-dead-xX I bet you love pop punk... Still Dreaming for you!

Replying to @checkyeskenzie (post is on page 1): “Meee!!”

@checkyeskenzie You seem kind of old school, so maybe Red Light Pledge?

Replying to @kaikickdrop (post is on page 1): “HIHI!! i hope i get a song from discovering the waterfront ^-^”

@kaikickdrop Gonna give you Bodies and Words off of Arrivals and Departures... Discovering The Waterfront is highly exclusive here

@thevoidisred You seem like you would enjoy more hardcore type songs, so probably The Artist (but a lot of the Short Songs album could also work!)

im trying to get into silverstein so this better be perf!!!

@steph stabwound (|\\\|) I'll give you 2! Sound of the Sun for peak 2000s Silverstein and / or On Brave Mountains We Conquer for peak 2010s Silverstein!

@NotHadi yay im so honored

Replying to @NotHadi (post is on page 1): “@evander I think... Bleeds No More. You seem chronically online, so you probably know this one”

@NotHadi LMAOO thnx bradar

Listing 21-40 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.