Home» Forum» Music» Comment and I'll give you a Silverstein song!

Comment and I'll give you a Silverstein song!

Back to Music
Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

Idk I just think it would be fun to do this

I give myself Medication

Hope you guys enjoy!

hello hadi!!! ^_^

@molly 𝜗ৎ Darling Harbour! It's more of a power pop song than an actual rock song (think Taking Back Sunday's mid career stuff)

@NotHadi thank you hadi!!!!! 💗 i will have to listen to it :)

I LOVE SILVERSTEIN 

:lol:

@X0_M@ria$.Ma$sacre_X0 Intervention! It's a heavier one, so I think you'd like it!

Arf!

@Zack Sakrilege Discovering The Waterfront! I mean the title track, but it could easily be the whole album for you

OOOH! I love Silverstein! XDDD

I'll comment one and you can give me another.

Always and Never


uchiha-clan-sticker

@Ina Probably one of their more recent songs. I think you might like Whiplash a lot!

    Thanks for giving me Always and Never btw!

:doughboy:

@mrsurrealist Idek bro, maybe Smashed Into Pieces?

@NotHadi

i like it ! (´• ω •`)

Heyaa 🪀🪀

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0

@InvaderPinnecone Maybe Ghost? I think you seem like you'd enjoy their more recent stuff

:party:

eternalikon button

@eternalikon I think you might like Giving Up. It's one of their older, more midwest emo kind

Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.