Home» Forum» Games» Does anyone play PJSK?

Does anyone play PJSK?

Back to Games
Listing 21-38 of 38   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

I really like PJSK and I'm working on playing every song I have so far and hard mode... The most I can do is lv 20 songs. Also what is the best speed to play on? I usually play on 9.70 :3

Replying to @ramenmonster (post is on page 1): “I used to play pjsk but I play D4DJ and Taiko No Tatsujin now lol. I like some of the charts but it took so much storage on my phone I remember LOVINGG Mafu...”

@ramenmonster That's so true honestly it takes up so much storage 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

Replying to @꒰ 🍀 ꒱ CyrusKei  !! ‧₊˚🖇️ (post is on page 1): “Y3ZZZ!!! I DO! I CAN PLAY UP TO LVL 31 EXPERT WITH THUMBS,,, I RLLY LOVE WXS AND LEO/NEED!! THE GAME IS LIKE MY PAWSUMZAUCE FIXATION SO...yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

@zephyrc1de WAIT THAT'S SO COOL (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠) I ALSO PLAY WITH THUMBS (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Kewlscenemogirl wrote:
@zephyrc1de WAIT THAT'S SO COOL (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠) I ALSO PLAY WITH THUMBS (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Kyaaaa ik!!! ^^ Jouou was liek my first ever 31 clear, and im planning to fc forlern!! its so kewlll i love nulut!!!!!!!!

@zephyrc1de LOLOL THE MOST IVE CLEARED IS 21 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

Kewlscenemogirl wrote:
@zephyrc1de LOLOL THE MOST IVE CLEARED IS 21 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

Start doing expert 22s and 23s!!!!!!!!! I reccomend Kirapipi Kirapika and jishoumousko!!!!!!!! :333 U will become grrrr8 soonz!!!!!!!!!!!

@zephyrc1de OKAY THANK YOU (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

@Kewlscenemogirl

yw girly!!! >_< 

I used to play it a lot on my iPad with my thumbs k was trash at it lolz 

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess LOLOL You just need to practice and you'll get there (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Kewlscenemogirl wrote:
I really like PJSK and I'm working on playing every song I have so far and hard mode... The most I can do is lv 20 songs. Also what is the best speed to play on? I usually play on 9.70 :3


I usually play on 10-11! My favorite song is 10 thousand stars

@XxXdamneddaisyXxX Ooooh I don't think I've played that song yet :3

I love pjsk so much OMG !!!!!! Ive been playing since around 2022, and i love playing super hard charts like level 30+ songs :meow: to answer ur question, i dont really think theres a best speed to play on, everyones different and its best to just play around with it until u find something that works for u!!!! 

@ninariixo Woah you're so cool (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) What speed do you normally play on? :3

@Kewlscenemogirl thank you:3!!!!!! i usually play on 10.60, but honestly i havent played in a hot minute so it mightve changed!!

@ninariixo That's so real 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

hii yess!! i used to stream it lol... i started in 2021 on jp servers then streamed us servers in 2023.. whos ur fav??

@razor2rosary OMGOSH THATS SO COOL! MY FAVORITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIN (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Listing 21-38 of 38   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.