

here's mine, I usually change them monthly. lemme see yours ![]()


here's mine, I usually change them monthly. lemme see yours ![]()


Surf n turf
"Give me Strength!"
YEAH!thats just awesomeness
@GemmaGemzXD iconic honestly


am to lazy to show mine but, i see a fellow firealpaca user
@mrsurrealist ive used firealpaca for a while now but lately been trying to switch to krita for more brushes. however understanding krita's ui is hell ![]()


@mrsurrealist Also too lazy to show mine but it changes every time I open it, I'm as indecisive as it gets

here's my phone wallpaper. ignore my notifications err....
my computer bg wallpaper is just a black screen XD it's covered in all different folders and sticky notes thats why

@♅ xXtravtempestXx ☿ 129901!? that many notifs would drive me crazy i always keep my inboxes empty


@xXsalival_magdelenaXx everyone always tells me this but for the life of me i cannot open notifications T_T it gives me so much anxietyyyy


@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤






My big boy Rocky
i definitely should organize my desktop...


@kaixa yume nikki spotted


Low quality clutch in 2001. Ignore all the blue, I have a lot of school junk on there lmao
You must be logged in to reply.