Home» Forum» General Discussion» show me your desktop/phone wallpaper :D

show me your desktop/phone wallpaper :D

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-34 of 34   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

here's mine, I usually change them monthly. lemme see yours :meow:


Screenshot-20260817-195036

black and white ilistration of sherlock holmes standing on watsons shoulders to look into a window

and then my pc :p

a screengrab of my pc, all my apps, some  pics, and then my wallpaper, megatrons face, it says rise above. and it has a purple hazy back ground

a screenshot of a tablet background that depicts the sesame street cast eating around a table

Heh 



#luckygirl

IMG-0433 IMG-0434

My desktop is just a black background, and my phone is just a gray background so I'm kind of boring. But here's my desktop from 2009 if that counts:



I hate Ryan Gosling 

Smart-Select-20260818-122427-One-UI-Home

my desktop background :) they're my current fave girl group, No Angels

"I've never had a sign above my head saying 'walk all over me' "- Sandy Mölling, 2004

Here’s mine!


I like to keep it simple

i took this in Tallinn zoo by myself

and my phone is just Gerard Way in a cheer dress laying face-down on stage lol


screenshot_40__by_ruinhood_dmu17ky-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6Ii9mL2E3ZWFjZDUwLTY2MzMtNDBiOC1iZDU2LTIzNjExZjU0NDcyZi9kbXUxN2t5LWJiOWZiMWNlLTcxMzYtNGM1Yi1hOTI3LThiZGIzMTU4NzhhNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bsqIcToUf6JbAO4IUYgHKlbjwcnThWkcH3OOIuMkA4k

 uh

Listing 21-34 of 34   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.