Why are no partiers nerds and why aren't more nerds partiers?! I know there are nerds that like to go out but I want MORE and especially near me!!
Why are no partiers nerds and why aren't more nerds partiers?! I know there are nerds that like to go out but I want MORE and especially near me!!
Not sure, about that.
Maybe you have to look for it, not sure if there are here.
For me I'm not into wild parties in Bars and Nightclubs.
I sleep early and I'm happy with where my sleeping cycle is now and I don't want to ruin it. LOL XD
I’m very much both. :p
Either they've grown up or they haven't an interest in partying. Partying ain't all its cracked up to be, that's coming from a former HARDCORE partier from the 70's.
i loooove partying and i loooove chilling out teehee
personally im into both and have some IRLs that r into both, but tbh i do have nights where i just lean one way or the other and cant talk myself into being the other way lol <3 <3
You must be logged in to reply.