Home» Forum» General Discussion» ask the TOTALLY WISE (not) Botany anything and everything...........

ask the TOTALLY WISE (not) Botany anything and everything...........

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-23 of 23   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

pretty self-explanatory. just ask me anything at all lmao

My couch is alive and trying to est me eat should I do

β€œLife is what you make it not anybody else”

@⭐ 🎀 🎢| π‘²π’‚π’”π’”π’†π’š | πŸΎπŸ•πŸ§ Yell ''EN GARDE !!!!!!!'' at it and have a duel to assert dominance...........

Replying to @annieapplepies (post is on page 1): β€œwhy do mallards have those navy blue stripes under their wings? ”

@annieapplepies I'm assuming that their iridescent blue speculum is for breeding purposes, since the primary reason for why so many birds have vibrant colors is to attract mates. HowΒ they got their blue plumage, I have no idea. Maybe they just felt like developing blue feathers one day.........

Listing 21-23 of 23   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.