Home» Forum» Books & Writing» Summarize a story you've made in one sentence

Summarize a story you've made in one sentence

Back to Books & Writing
Listing 1-20 of 26   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

I'll go first:

"Man pursues a relationship with bloodthirsty ghost."

Rabid teenager tries every hobby and lands on cross dressing and finds his own happiness in a dingy apartment.

sad middle-aged loser gets in a relationship with a sad autistic girl and ruins her life

Magical sword falls in love with its Handler, only to betray her in the end.聽

a bunch of gays do crimes (with varying degrees of success).

queer college students fuck up each other鈥檚 lives in increasingly new and innovative ways

slayyyter in front of blue fireworks

A gay man falls in love with a mysterious man with hidden secrets.

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Native American man meets aliens. Everyone dies.

@BANNED that sounds sick, would love to read a story like that

ex mob boss dad and his current mob boss son find out they both work(ed) in the same mob and team up to save the dad's husband/son's step-dad, who has already escaped without their knowledge because he, too, also worked for the same mob as them

This isn't really an actual story (yet) but here goes.

Group of 5 go on an adventure and kill the void in the process

humans evolve to be stupid thanks to robots and now the robots have to save them

Old man collects children to work for a private emergency service he's founding a new branch of, paying them in everything except money (food, accommodation, adoption papers, clothes, toys, driveable vehicles etc.). Take a wild guess what IP this fanfic is based on.

And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I
Take a deep breath and get real high and I
Scream at the top of my lungs, what's going on?

@December Winterwolf聽It's probably not it, but why did I think "Paw Patrol?"

@zincbro聽Believe it or not, that is CORRECT!

And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I
Take a deep breath and get real high and I
Scream at the top of my lungs, what's going on?

Teenagers from across the world but mostly from Japan become radical revolutionaries while maintaining close bonds in spite of state sanctioned oppression.

Girl realizes her mom lied to her and she isn't actually that special.聽

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

dumbass gets drugged by a friend on accident, hallucinates and dies.

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich sp眉r' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

elderly man seeks death, but ends up befriending an eldritch god instead.


Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm

A hitman suddenly realises he doesn't like killing and starts hiding his hits in his apartment, away from the people who hired him, before eventually blowing up the Big Boss' house so he'd stop getting contracted.

the universe sends an alien and two nonhuman gays to superhell

that's what i think, anyway...

Listing 1-20 of 26   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.