I'll go first:
"Man pursues a relationship with bloodthirsty ghost."
I'll go first:
"Man pursues a relationship with bloodthirsty ghost."
an incredibly disabled and unstable nonbinary person survives a shit ton of wars and then becomes a god
god of white colonialism kidnaps poor gay man because he himself is gay and likes poor gay man, attempts to put him inside of his dimension (vore?) to steal his vibes
extremely furious teenaged baller indian trans boy fights for recognition and support-- not only for himself, but for his friends and beloved partner. planning on making a novel for it bLEHG....
"a house of gay girls has a really bad time (drugs), also known as: seattle"
Moth looking guy looks for approval and acceptance but realizes everyone wants to kill him :/
I'd very much like to turn this into a book series!!! I have the general plot and lots of world building set im very passionate/fixated about it💗
Keeps being a ghost even around her friends
You must be logged in to reply.