Home» Forum» General Discussion» what is your favorite sylvanian family / calico critter

what is your favorite sylvanian family / calico critter

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

my favorite is meerkat family

where you can find: https://www.sylvanianforest.com/families

am just curious to see , all so cute

if someone did this topic already i am gonna     backflip

i just remembered these existing, i think i remember seeing commercials of them as a kid


isn't this them?


@stevee

yeah, yeah thats them… (´• ω •`)

 prolly the calbee bear‼️ they all are so cute tho 

@𝗞𝝘 𝗶 𝗦𝗧

uwaaa.. them?! adorableness!!! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

@mrsurrealist 

 yayy them (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠) 

big fan of the truffle boar family tbh :D

@Piv

hi guys…

@mrsurrealist

look at them!! so cute.. so stupid looking... i love them

milk rabbit family!!

@amber

wants to know fun fact? i have them! (´• ω •`)

kitties. wanted them when i was a kid sm:meow:

1000031749.webp

@kainebug⁠☆

that is so funny , i really wanted them to

I love the hedgehog ones, I had a family of them as a kid. I also think the frog ones are pretty cute.

@empie

frogs are my second choice of favorite (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

@thevoidisred

they give me feelings of happiness and joy

I LOVE CALICO CRITTERS AND SYLVANIAN FAMILIES. I FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!!

My favourite set is my Latte Cat Family. Here's one of the pictures I took with the "dad".

Calico

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀

oh he is so cute (´• ω •`) hello little man..

@mrsurrealist

RIGHT?! I saw them and immediately went to the check out. Such a cute idea for a thread!! I can't wait to see others favourites. ☺

my favorite syrian family is assad family

@jbartlomej OH NO I READ IT NOT AGAIN NO I DIDNT MEAN  FOR HERE IT SORRY

Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.