Home» Forum» Games» Biggest overwatch pet peeve/ most hated character

Biggest overwatch pet peeve/ most hated character

Back to Games

I hate Sombras and Tracers, I think theyโ€™re a bunch of annoying mosquitoes. Sorry not sorry.

Also my biggest pet peeve is when I consistently get hooked and insta killed by roadhog like what the freak dude.

But Iโ€™m curious what other people think about other characters and also to add fuel to the fireโ€ฆ I main Moira ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

meow meow meow

god I haven't played for like 5 years but I used to remember hating shitass reapers that refused to play objective. Although for the enemy team my most hated character was always Pharah players since I was a Reinhardt and Moira main, I could never get them.


@Nehiri getting pharah with Moira is not too hard, Moira can get some pretty good distance, Iโ€™ve taken her down a few times. I understand the struggles with rein tho, that must be a nightmare lol.

meow meow meow

I HATE TRACER AND THAT DAMN CAT. My biggest pet peeve is getting potg stolen by one of those two specifically.

@HunnyBunny LMFAO I WILL HUNT DOWN THAT CAT LIKE IT IS ON SIGHT WHEN I SEE THAT CAT

meow meow meow

@HunnyBunny its ALWAYS that cat

I am a healer main and I HATE Tracer and Hammy so much. Every Hammy has always messed around, never around when needed and makes me want to put my head through the screen. Can you tell I am a Juno and Mercy main lol?ย :blush:

@kaylvang ๐“ขึดเป‹โ€ย I hate tracer and sombra sm, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAREDY CATS AND THEY NEED TO FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! Dink half my health and then run away and then come back like GO AWAY.

meow meow meow
This reply was deleted.

Id say there are plenty of characters that annoy me.

First of all we have the newest character, D.mon!! genuinely insane and versatile.ย 

then we have Hog who hooks everyone.

Cat who flies infinitely.

And recently Sierra and reaper have been on my butt.

@Muddy Iโ€™m guilty about playing sierra, at first I hated playing against th but if you canโ€™t beat them, join them

meow meow meow

Lowk I dont mind tracers.

Ive mained her b4 so I can usually outplay them

@Muddy they dink half my health, run away like a bunch of wimps and then come back to finish me off.

meow meow meow

I really dont like Moira but thats because most times im behind my team trying to heal (usually as mercy) and no one turns around to help me,,, which is my biggest pet peeve as a support main. No one knows how to turn around even when Im pinging the reaper behind us 1mil times,,, T_T

@otakuimp yea thereโ€™s a lot of dps moiras and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s usually hated but I tend to keep my heals higher than my damage. Sometimes itโ€™s the same but usually itโ€™s higher.ย 

meow meow meow

You must be logged in to reply.