Home» Forum» Food & Drink» comfort candy?

comfort candy?

Back to Food & Drink
Listing 1-20 of 45   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

any sour candy is mine

I think cocossette, it's a candy from my country which consist of coconut waffles (??? Dont know the name of that type of cookie) with coconut filling

@Zu1sid4l_kaix3 That sounds divine! I love coconut

GUAVA CANDY :doughboy:

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

root beer hard candies and nerds! :clap:

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

@AgejoAngel I LOVE THE ROOT BEER ONES (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

@Kewlscenemogirl YESS THEY R SO GOOD☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

@AgejoAngel LITERALLY 

SWEETISH FISH

Something called ''Probis''. It's basically a banana and chocolate flavored cream that's been sandwiched between two biscuits. and also ''Tutku'' a cookie that has a swirl design and is filled with a chocolate cream. 

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

@Sparklingsound excuse me while I go write this down. That sounds delicious!

@Sparklingsound these? Probis CAN

@cheezitsryummy


Yep. I prefer the smaller versions oc these. And i also mentioned these too. 

@cheezitsryummy

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

@Sparklingsound those sound & look so good

nerds gummy clusters are my favs <3

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime
This reply was deleted.

Lollipops, specifically Charms' Blow Pops. The crunch is sooo good. 

@eevarrlee i forgot about those 

i've quite a few, but if i had to narrow down my choices, i'd choose hongyuan guava and white rabbit candy !!

Peanut Brittle

I love soft caramel candies.... So yummy!

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."
Listing 1-20 of 45   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.