Home» Forum» General Discussion» leather jacket or denim jacket?

leather jacket or denim jacket?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-31 of 31   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

which one do u prefer? i think leather jacket is the coolest always.

Leather all the way!! 

@reverie99

yessssss, leather forever for sure

leather .. denim .. varsity .. field.. hoodie .. honestly, i'll take any of em so long as it reeks of his smoke and cologne 😊 augh i miss him ;;

❝ Smartasses get killed. We always see to that. ❞ — The Legion

@(m)tropy

the feel and the sound of leather is the best thing heheeee

Depends, I own both and usually use the denim jacket during the summer (so June-mid August) when it's too hot for the leather one and the leather jacket around April-May and mid August-mid October so when it's too hot for a "proper" outdoor jacket but too cold for a denim jacket since I can fit a hoodie underneath the leather jacket but not the denim jacket

Denim always denim. I've just always preferred them more. 

🕯️ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."
Replying to @bmx (post is on page 1): “@reyne.music I think you could wear leather jackets for sure”

@bmx i appreciate that but they look bulky on me and i can never find one that fits me good

I like both. Not a big fan of light blue denim jacket sjust on an aesthetic level 

Denim bc I can sew on it

tucker, he/him
Replying to @bmx (post is on page 1): “@moon_bear I can recommend alternative thrift stores in bigger cities, they usually have the perfect real leather jackets cheap and stuff or on www.depop.com...”

@bmx I don't think depop works in mu country hehe, but I'll definitley have to go to bigger cities to thrift, last time I went to the capital it rained all days so I could not do it :(

leather, 100%. i cant stand the feeling of a denim jacket

Listing 21-31 of 31   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.