Home» Forum» General Discussion» leather jacket or denim jacket?

leather jacket or denim jacket?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

which one do u prefer? i think leather jacket is the coolest always.

Gun to my head, leather. Im more of a military surplus jacket guy though. I have an old German flektarn parka and its dope af

Denim jacket is unmatched, it can be used in cold and mild weathers, even in hot ones under certain circumstances. It's stylish and you can personalize it.

It's a symbol of many urban tribes, affordable and comfortable, most come with extra big pockets to carry all sorts of stuff. I can put whole travel books on mine. 

I have one hereditary from my uncles, that jacket has more than 50 by now and is still rocking as good and sturdy as day one. The leather one they left me now, it was only s couple years old but they left it on the hanger for too long and it began to crack and tear so easily.

Leather! It's wind proof, and when it's cold I like the kinds with a fluffy inside. I also just overall love the look, real leather or not 

leatherrrrr always !!!! i love love love the ritual of taking care of my leather pieces and it's sturdy and smells good and looks cool and lasts ages if you know how to treat it <3

slayyyter in front of blue fireworks

@levs

yesssss leather got it all, the aesthetic, the smell and it's nice texture to touch and it's fun to collect them.

Leather all the way. Denim is fun from time to time, I gotta admit.

Leather gives "cool and mysterious" vibes but denim gives "effortlessly stylish" vibes, so when I wanna be more casual i go for denim jackets and when I wanna be extra i go for leather jackets 😌

So my answer is both lol

i think it d3p3ndz 0n th3 0utfit 4 m3, but i think i'll say l3ath3r jack3t! i think styling wis3 th3yr3 r3ally fun 2 inc0rp3rat3, but i als0 still luv a g00d j3an jack3t 💗

I think leather jacket. I can never actually style the denim jackets, as I usually wear denim jeans and I don't like too much the comination of denim and denim, looks kinda off on me. Leather looks good with everything and a real leather jacket to use as my signature jacket is on my wish list. I had a faux "eco" leather jacket and I loved it, but "eco" leather is just plastic and it easily rips off. And then it's just plastic garbage contaminating. So I despise faux leather since then and I'm constantly on the look for the jacket of my dreams

@moon_bear

I can recommend alternative thrift stores in bigger cities, they usually have the perfect real leather jackets cheap and stuff or on www.depop.com too

Leather trench coat. All jokes aside, leather jacket is a classic. Can't go wrong with classics  

Maybe MySpace was all the friends we made along the way.

@ExMachina

oh i love leather trench coats, they so gothic and nice

I like both but if I'm going for a dressier casual it's definitely leather. I have leather Western cut Blazers and then I have regular everyday leathers I wear for Spring, Fall and Winter wear. 

i have two denim jackets and they keep me warm all winter! i have a leather jacket too, but i prefer denim. but i doooo like flannel jackets more than both heheh

I would want to say leather because i want to be cool like that, but i can not pull it off so im going to say demin with patches

@reyne.music

I think you could wear leather jackets for sure

Denim matches with all outfits, leather only matches with certain outfits, and I would argue leather on leather. But if you wear leather jacket right, it looks better than denim jacket right

shock

Latex

depends on the weather

if it's late mid-late autumn cold and winter, leather

if it's warmer than that but not summer hot yet, denim

Denim, but both are good.

Edit: Army jacket is best.

Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.