Home» Forum» Music» comment and i'll give you a song off my playlist!

comment and i'll give you a song off my playlist!

Back to Music
Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

inspired by my friend nothadi :) just wanted to do something similar, just for fun! thank you for the ideaaaaa!!!!

I don't know I listen to a lot of songs.have you guys heard of Resonance Midwest emo version?

@Pinksparklyglitters07 yesss i listen to it ALL the time. you might also enjoy the song evergreen by jacal, who is the same person who made resonance :)

Hii!!

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere dancing with tears in my eyes by ke$ha!!!!

hiiyyyaaaaa

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ no no no no no by waterparks!!!

Heya πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ύ

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0

@InvaderPinnecone into the groove by madonna!

Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.