Home» Forum» General Discussion» What is ur favourite food

What is ur favourite food

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

tell me and ill judge

Lasagna.

@Cysper04 the cheese sauce is icky and the layers creep me out idk why😭

def gotta say cheese pizza hehe x3

Xoxo, Bailey

@Bailey! <3 fucking amazing. i am actually a whore for pizza it is too yummy 💕

dumplings, fries, pasta and tiramisu :viking:

@c00l_gh0ul yes fries yes pasta yes dumplings but i have never had tirumisu

This reply was deleted.

I live sour, zany, and pickled foods. Examples being banana peppers, pickles, vinegar, and lemons/limes. I also love subs that are to my taste

@🔆 OneOddButters i truly believe pickles are the most diabolical things to exist. They are EVIL. They are actually just too cold and sour😭

sushi

By the power of Grayskull!

@xxPawlinaPoisonxx the Eternian princess nah it just freaks me out i dont like that its cold


Noodles! I love spicy beef noodles so much!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ I love noodles perfect when i cba to cook😋

Pasta ! 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @Renfield (post is on page 1): “Literally snickerdoodle cookies omg &lt;3 I also like lowkey live on chicken nuggets and chips (any form of chips but usually fries)”

I feel like snickerdoodle is always the forgotten cookie 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @Asphodel_Lotus (post is on page 1): “Pasta of any kind”

@Asphodel_Lotus pasta gang !🍝 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

i don't really have a fav but one of my fav things to cook ever

is chili colorado :meow:

my favorite food switches around a lot but i think i was at my happiest when i was just eating chicken nuggets and cauliflower every meal.

Replying to @bmx (post is on page 1): “lebanese food is really good”

@bmx never triedd maybe i should 😋

Replying to @Asphodel_Lotus (post is on page 1): “Pasta of any kind”

@Asphodel_Lotus correct answer💗😋 pasta is genuinely addictive

Listing 21-40 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.