tell me and ill judge
tell me and ill judge
@Drown_ed Maiden yes pasta is the best cause it is like completely different depending what sauce you have with it
@izzysfeet yes so versatile . I like big pasta the best, big noodles, fettuccine, bow ties, the bigger the better
@Drown_ed Maiden penne mogs all pasta shapes imo but i saw gjost pasta shapes on tiktok i neeed for halloween
@izzysfeet cute
@Drown_ed Maiden i have never had a snickerddodle cookie i just googled them they look PERFECT i wanna make some they acc look so yummy and cinnamonny
@shane522 Chicken nuggets yes 10/10 absolute peakest food evr, i think if i was a food id be a chicken nugget because im such a picky eater but cauliflower is disjustingg🤢 worst vegtable of all time genuinely wanna make me throw up😭
@soupbeing idk how i feel about that dont hate but dont love😭
@Angelᨳଓᯓ★ oh god not tofu vegan stuff scares me and the texture looks so weird 😭 but you do u hun no hate lol
@xXsalival_magdelenaXx sushi scares me how does eating raw fish not give u food posioning 😭
@izzysfeet Hm, that's fine and I have no problems about your comment on that.
I don't know why either on your part.
cheeseburger and devils food cake
@xgala YESSS bro i would die for a burger rn💗 and devils food cake actually people who are allergic to chocloate must be so depressed. IM so hungry now 😭 You have lowk motivated me to bake a cake tmr tho
@c00l_gh0ul tiramisu is so peak omg

I really like fried cauliflower! I get them as cauliflower wings with mango habanero wing sauce 😋

@Sol I have never heard of fried cauliflower but i doubt id like it cause i hatee califlour cheese😭
Homemade pesto pizza with some pesto on the crust
@Adam I have never had pesto pizza before but that sounds fucking amazing. Pesto pasta is my favpurtite so i would probably love it.
Beef Empanadas. Growing up, my mom made the best
@𝕋𝕙𝕖ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟ℝ𝟘𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥 i have never had them but they look amazing id love to try them🥰
You must be logged in to reply.